Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Nah I’m good

Also just so everyone is aware I prefer to write paragraphs instead of multiple small posts. I know this will annoy some people, but this is my process and I have played mafia too long to change that now.

2 Likes

Thanks for volunteering.

1 Like

Although if you want you can pass it to Vulgard, LMK before day ends.

1 Like

That is fair and based off how she is talked about by others I expected as much, but thanks for the confirmation.

I townread Jaiden, Leafia and Acro, but I don’t have any wolf reads yet

I think Jaiden’s attitude while a bit paranoic in my view is understandable from their perspective but I think at the end of the day she was just on the wrong trail from the beginning.
She raised a fair point about not wanting to let Leafia endgame which we can revisit later IF WE NEED TO but I think for D1 we’d need more than that to settle on Leafia.

Leafia was very defensive but I also honestly believe that as towny because of how there was a mini wagon of even random people who came out of nowhere to vote her, I think it’s a warranted reaction.

Acro has legit been in solve mode on every post they made, that’s my whole reason to townread them but im still open to change my views on all 3 depending on what happens next

(That mini wagon including me btw thinking we were doing a troll meme SoD vote on D1)

“Too long; did not read; you are scum.”

I have decided to townlean Kanave. No, I will not elaborate.

1 Like

i’m townreading leafia too but for a different post

i bet my reason is cooler than yours

Bro when did I say I town read Leafia?
I said maybe they rolled town for once.

Yeah I’m sure your reason is better cause you are actually reading them.
I just found a post of theirs that I deem more Townie then wolfy.

Like you didn’t even react from that post.

Actually wait no you did

My bad ignore me

…i literally have no idea wtf you’re trying to say

anyway

You think getting defensive over “meme votes” is warrented?
explains d1 of silent hill

1 Like

forum mafia

Yeah it’s almost like it literally happened to me that’s crazy :sob:

How about no?
I personally intend to survive until endgame once again. Last two times wolves won and I can’t remember the last time before then I made it that far.

This is just salt. At least wait to see if Achro survives the night first.

How confident are you on this?

Interesting.

HMM.
Vulgard has no reason to agree to sheep Achro’s votes this early, thus tying the two of them together as wolves. I’ll keep your reads in mind, but I wouldn’t be surprised if all three flipped town.

I’m not really happy with either of these two wagons, between Leafia and Jaiden. @Zorvo I couldn’t help but notice you’re voting Leafia. Last game notwithstanding, how would you say Leafia’s behaviour lines up?

it was also a meme lmao

1 Like

referencing my first 2 posts of last game

1 Like