Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

Cause he’s pushing a read on me he made up and thinks it’s gonna go somewhere when he has nothing.

Well he didn’t directly make it up but the read on me isn’t really strong enough to push me and so the read he has made just feels forced.

To add to my previous point I feel that Vulgard is trying to look townie by asking questions and have the façade of wolf hunting. That is done by a lot of base line questions that don’t ever lead anywhere.

I could argue to counter my previous post they are not voting Knave because of his perception that Zorvo is pushing them in bad faith in a wolf fashion, but its possible for a town to be wrong also. To see a push on them as only bad faith and not seeing the possibility that it could be just a townie that is wrong which is more likely, because we all lack info and guessing to a degree. This is not a normal reaction in my view.

On the Zorvo point I don’t think it is bad to push someone that you have suspicion of , even if you do have a ability to self resolve them. For me that is normal play use your time well, because ability usage is not something that should be relied on. So it bothers me that Vulgard is taking such issue with this. It seems more like a OMGUS defence to a fair enough push in my view.

VOTE: Vulgard

I don’t have a lot of other strong reads, and slightly still trying to learn the culture here, but I have enough reasons to vote here.

VOTE: Jaiden

You can just ignore Zorvo in the first few days in a game… Your life will be way more easier.

They are either lock town or lock scum around SoD 3 or EoD 3. So no reason focusing on them D1 or D2.

Okay, Zorvo is town.

How do they not lead anywhere? Half of them haven’t been answered yet.

VOTE: Kanave

Zorvo claimed he had a role that could make me self-resolving, yet decided to push me after a person I read village mildly suspected me. Was it really that unjustified to find that suspicious, considering Zorvo’s claim?

This is an extremely reductive way of framing what I did with Zorvo, and the fact you’re making this the baseline of your push is wolfy. Again, I found Zorvo’s push on me suspicious because he had claimed he could make me self-resolving, yet hopped onto my wagon when suspicion built up on me, seemingly disregarding the fact he could make me self-resolving. He had even named me as someone he’d like to make self-resolving, so it’s not like targeting me wasn’t on his mind. It was.

I think Zorvo’s responses to me just now have made him obvious town, particularly the part where he emulates my townplay (I don’t see a wolf doing that sort of thing), but I think I had good reasons to suspect him. You framing it as “Zorvo was suspicious of Vulgard and Vulgard is pushing him for following up on his suspicions” is complete bad faith.

Try not to wagon town!Vulgard day 1 challenge [impossible]

2 Likes

Remove Zorvo from my wolfreads and add Jackrito. Glossing over my actual reasons to wolfread Zorvo and instead calling them “pushing Zorvo for following up on his suspicions” doesn’t come from someone who thought about my push for more than five seconds after reading it, unless it’s a misframing on purpose (which I believe it is). Jackrito has 8 years of mafia experience, and that’s more than enough for me to believe that he would actually read what I’m saying as town instead of pushing me on an extremely reductive interpretation that misses my point.

Is there anyone you’d like more attention on? So far you’ve indirectly defended two people and done nothing else. Who are the wolves?

My apologies – Business took longer than expected.

No one.
It’s an atheist game.

1 Like

3rd post of the game after 0 content except a small thing about anime gifs at the beginning. How strange.

Hello again Jackrito. It has been quite a while, hasn’t it?
Of course I was! Once I’m done reading up I have much to say about that.

I find it strange you townread the 3 active players at the beginning of the game for seemingly unimportant actions. This is phrased like you’re stating your reasoning for townreading me, leafia, and acro but then go onto only making a case for acro, when it has already been established that he usually comes across as solvy as scum.

Would you say that acro is your top townread at the time this post was made? If not, who was?

I’m not sure how my years of experience is relevant here, especially when you know nothing about me and my success in that time, which is not a lot. This is also yet again deflection play, as with my previous point on your interactions with Zorvo. You see things done on you as bad faith push’s, when it could just be people being wrong like I said before this is overreacting, and that bothers me because it just seems a bit panicked. In my view when someone is town they have a inner confidence because they know they are right and would not have such panic because nothing to hide.

I also talked at length about my view on Zorvo’s push on you making sense to me, even with their supposed role. We clearly have a difference in views how someone should play even if they have a role. They had reasons to push you and did is that not typical play, saying I did not think about anything and just jumped on you also a misframing at least imo.

Achro, how is oushing me a fine thing to do when I’ve already stated that I’m self resolving? Pushing me is the exact opposite of a fine thing to do. You don’t push someone who claims self resolving. You let them resolve, or at the very least, ask them how they’re self resolving. You don’t continue to push them.