Never let leafia live to endgame.

Yeah, that doesn’t mean gif spam.

2 Likes

Thank you you beat me to it

1 Like

For Jaiden

Typical.

Did they steamroll you in a previous game? Why Leafia specifically

Morbtandio they got to f5 lylo and won after people (their scum buddy) saying they were well outside their scum ranga

Yes it is an awful idea.

This isn’t though

VOTE: Jaiden

Bro it was a morb game

I would expect nothing short of madness in a morb game

I mean
it wasn’t really madness it was just the mafia playing well :skull:

Yeah and just because I was mafia that game doesn’t mean I’m mafia again and I’m never making it to endgame this game.

1 Like

I’d still look farther than one specific game before just wanting to avoid someone end gaming

2 Likes

Also this, you can still have the option of stopping Leafia endgame but not in D1 necessarily

Leafia doesn’t die to scum, there is usually little reason to kill her that way. This leaves (no pun intended) her alive for a very long time. At that point, people tend to find other people in game who sway in one direction or another and, even if some people townread them, will be lynched instead due to a lack of coordination to find a middle ground between players.

Well the best I can tell you is that I won’t vote Leafia D1 over the morbtaindo incident unless something more convincing shows up

Why?

Several people jumped on your wagon for no reason, though. Why was lol’s hop-on particularly egregious?

Due to the reasons I just stated, leafia is most vulnerable d1 before much has happened. After the fact it will snowball out of control.

Sounds a bit rash. I was just saying leafia is a good vote after all.

Not time to explain yet. Possibly later, although I can’t confirm that.