Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win

I still think in all likelihood they are low-effort self-sacrificing townie and a misyeet in the end

I would need to read the scum game seth was talking about to get a comparison to know of their range but I don’t think they’re likely to be a hit evn if some circumstantial evidence is bad

(also not very likely to be scum with achro offhand)

how likely is it that molly gets subbed after a certain period of inactivity? we’re closing in on 24 hours into the day with no posting

I must’ve misinterpreted this as “I’m probably not coming back to the thread”
Still not a huge fan of this though

not something we should discuss

if it happens it happens if it doesn’t it doesn’t

If you think I’ve been playing lazy then you should consider that literally every wagon is on someone I’m completely okay with being a wagon and so I don’t see much of a reason to alter the gamestate in any significant way

Yesterday was different which is why I pushed for Kanave as consistently as I did but today I don’t feel the need to do such a thing

This might change at EoD depending on what happens later but I’ll let people know if it does

I’ll say the same thing I told Catbae.

Buss-a-ble

Agree that’s a very plausible comp for a basic sort of game

I guess there is one thing about the gamestate I would like to change and that is the fact people seem to be consolidating on catbae too easily, I’d rather there be something else as a more significant option

It’s funny how Vulgard town read me previously and noticed what I was softing but yet has me in the PoE and not Marluna. :thinking:

I was literally the only person interested in that slot whatsoever, why bus a slot that’s coasting free of significant suspicion?

So catbae has given me a really cool time capsule to study and ponder.

Votecount as of post #1522

mollylikesorigami (4): Magnus, Jackrito, Marluxion, Achromatic
Magnus (3): Kanave, catbae, mollylikesorigami
catbae (3): thepigeonnyc, Zorvo, beancat
Jackrito (2): Vulgard, Leafia
Achromatic (1): Jaiden
thepigeonnyc (1): lol
Marluxion (1): Phraze

Not Voting (2): Demisha, Marluna

In regards to scum Vul worlds, it could make sense that Molly is scum power but also not really as he was pushing Kanave before this at times, but let’s mull it over just to say due diligence was done.

In response to me voting for Molly and also pondering over the other votes. However, this tinfoil is set on fire by Vulgard pushing molly today. Vulgard is not in a position to end game this game due to being obvious town so his non-death and the mispushes he would need to execute in order to get there renders this impossible from a wolf Vul stand point. Also his vote on Jack here suggests that if he is a scanner he’d want to poke him. Jack folding quicker than something that folds quick worked out nicely. Due diligence over.

One of the things that gives me pause about my current world view looking at it from fresh eyes is that if I am correct about the team then 3 scum all hopped on Magnus which is just something I so rarely see. That would be incredibly audacious. Although even if only 2 are scum Magnus should really be considered locktown given the swarm around him.

If Molly is scum then that wagon is probably just pure. Marl can’t end game if he is the scum on Jack’s hit list, no one would allow it so it isn’t required for me to be concerned about.

Although, if my team is right 9/12 top votes were for scum/3p and the other 3 were by scum which would be kind of amazing day 1 solving for town.

Maybe Vulgard is a wolf, and his wolf tell is not responding to my posts that could make him frozen.

achro

Zorvo please examine my vulgard due diligence, I think it answers lingering questions.

I mean I thought Marluxion showed concern and if I recall correctly didn’t you drop the read and say Kanave is starting to be more town to you?

that doesn’t answer his question

That was Marl and I tried to talk him out of it

Did I not say the dude was ML Bait or what?