Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

yea this is just not a genuine marluna post imo. she’s not emotional like that at all. she didn’t even try to push much of anything so it doesnt make sense for her to cry / be sad if we lose, shes not invested, so it seems like a lie

1 Like

I mean, you’re right.
But I think that me showing evidence and logical reasoning is something which makes it so Hip can’t really argue oherwise, it is best to ensure we’re on the same page.

I genuinely have no clue which of the 3 of [You, Frost, Guava] it is, I’m still leaning you but this is just a genuinely good point lol

1 Like

That is what me and Tutuu being saying for while its Guava, Marluna and Ash

Thanks for knowing my feeling better than I do.

I will cry because if I would have been more persistent D2, we could have jailed 3 mafia together, if the team is Kii/ash/guava.

Why can’t I cry when I made a very bad move?

Losing is a big part of mafia, but not pushing something I should have is still a very bad feeling.

Please don’t flatter me, you do still realize the two hits on Day 2 with Kiiruma/Ash/you and one hit on Day 3 with Hippo/you/Kiiruma

The numbers speak for itself, there is no room for mistakes and feelings

You have been uncooperative so far.

oh no
but yeah that’s true AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Frost why dont you think its kiiruma?

honestly idk how to evaluate this
like Kii clearly wasn’t trying super hard to save Guava or push Tutuu today, yeah
but then Marluna is also kinda wolfy so…

that being said Tutuu and Frost are towny and idk how much Guava/Kii can be paired

Guavas popin also does seem kinda towny

1 Like

it does, though I give it less weight since if they’re actually with Marluna then they have to defend themselves rn

but if they’re with Kii then like hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I guess they dont

If kii is town then ash spends all d1 pushing for different 0/3s

2 Likes

yeah that’s true
for a while I thought that meant W!Ash → W!Kii but then I was like ‘idk maybe wolves townside’

but yeah it sounds a bit silly

do you think it could be Guava/Kii? like it’s definitely very risky play, but…

it also does seem strange for Guava to entirely forget about popcorny redux, especially when they mentioned it earlier…

actually this depends on whether they meant Popcorny Mafia or Popcorny Redux