Knight-Errant - A Normal Game Mafia Wins!

Well im glad people followed me in to Marluna. And man are we freaking luck bot rolled a 1.

Anyways

We really need to band together and not rush things.

it’s not me

um i actually kinda think wolves bussed lmao

like, think about it
if wolves and SK both kill a villager even after a wolf dying it’s still lylo the next day excepet the wolves who bussed have towncred

this only happens in a world where sultan is also mafia though imo

so i’m pretty sure it’s sultan and 1 of kiiruma or leafia

lol everyone is going to think i’m insane
oh well

2 Likes

Sultan literally started the wagon, why buss like that for no reason?

wait we need to kill the serial killer today

1 Like

are votes locked

1 Like

Eliza said no but idk

1 Like

the alternative was eliza (who nobody wanted to vote) or kiiruma (who he actually could have voted out, tbf, so now i kinda think it’s exactly sultan and kiiruma)

1 Like

What she said

1 Like

i don’t think eliza is the SK because she would have 100% tried harder since she stated she wants to keep her high 3p winrate and when she randed 3p in the LFoL game that was the most effort i saw her put into any game ever

1 Like

the way brakuren has been playing doesn’t really make sense to be serial killer but idk

This means nothing to me lol

1 Like

ok well i kinda think it’s u anyway

1 Like

the thing with brakuren thinking SK had a 1-shot godfather probably means it’s not him now we know the mafia roles were bpv and watcher so the SK doesn’t have a godfather, that feels like a lack of TMI on how that works

i guess brakuren was probably the most likely person for wolves to crosskill on n2
but it’s possible wolves did attack bionic anyway and it was the SK who hit mafia

1 is definitely the case. Arctic was the one that tried the hardest I feel. Both by shading me and calling Marluna town multiple times. I think at least two evils, if not all three were on Sultan. I’d also bet money on Marluna’s wagon being pure.

Mindmeld with me. VOTE: Arctic

That pelt belongs to Brak and me mostly. If I hadn’t gotten on and voted Marluna when I did, Marluna would’ve survived.

0% chance of this. Wolves tried saving Marluna.

This is definitely how I play 3p evils for what it’s worth, but I’m still just town