Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

I actually have like clinically diagnosed brain damage

1 Like

Jormok (2): Kiiruma, beancat
crazynuto (2): lol, Zenon
Zenon (1): crazynuto
Zorvo (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Jormok, scoot, Marluna, baker, Kanave

VC of Day 2 by Frost

32 hours and 30 minutes until EoD

Eh, you do have a fair point that I have a lack of thread presence. I think that I am attempting to take a bit less attention to myself so that I can fly under the radar and become trusted moreso due to pelts I’ve personally hunted down.

2 Likes

Figured I might as well respond to some stuff then dip.

@Kiiruma

I’m not pushing anything.

You know I make “you two must be in wolf chat” jokes. Say whatever you want lol.

As I said Kiiruma you’re a better wolf then you are town, I also know how you wolf and allot of the time you like to sink nicely into the town reads and not do much with it.

If your wolf you best bet is probably keeping Zenon alive and using her.

I tried to, sorry I’m not good enough.
Sorry you think of me in a negative way.

I clearly did have a desire.
But sure whatever.

You’re just being a jackass Zenon.
I got irritated because I was trying to solve, trying to help and trying to lead but I was getting voted/scum read for it.

Plus no one was working with me, just against me.

@Zenon
Read this.
It’s an example of Kiiruma’s wolf play and you can see how Townie they were and that they just sat nicely in town reads.

I know you thought Zenon, I know you’re stubborn, sometimes you hate listing. But if you actually ever want to in your actual life correctly read Kiiruma, you need to know how they wolf.
Kiiruma plays a certain way and no matter how much your ego thinks you’re so good. You cannot magically understand others, you need to learn or see others do the stuff.
So put your ego aside, stop playing like hot garbage, show me that your better then that and take at least a bit of a look into this game.

I’m begging you Zenon.
Like man if your town your gonna throw this game for us if you don’t look into at least some stuff and this is something you should look into for a better Understandment of Kiiruma.

Alright I’m out, do whatever you all want.

Last thing

Even if you have the same result and still townread Kiiruma as much as you do idc.
At least look at it.

Um.

Am I going blind or did you use this term before?

Of course…

Why am I still posting? Let me just leave the site page here.

I will take over from here buddy

go take a rest, play some vidya etc and come back and sheep my vote

1 Like

I have a lot of thoughts on Zenon but it is best we stop looking at her right now.

What did Beancat do this game?

1 Like

Why are we voting Crazynuto and not Kanave/Marluna?

1 Like

My main concern is, people are feeling bad and losing motivation due to flips and only a few of us are having thread presence.

I know Zorvo never kills Etha N1 unless there was a PR crumb. It doesn’t correlate with their open PR hunt d2. I think Zorvo wanted 3rd PR to out because he thought Zenon killed Etha to frame him. I think w!Zenon never kills Etha unless there is a PR read. I also think w!Zenon doesn’t need Etha kill to get a Zorvo yeet next day. So that is debunked

1 Like

Zorvo did place a strategic vote on guava wagon long before EOD and destroyed the Jormok wagon.

Zenon claimed she had Bartender/PR/Mafia read on guava and acted selfishly D1. She had enough time to get Zorvo or any of the wagon hoppers leaving Jormok train.

1 Like

It makes sense from t!Zenon d1 pov because she was roleswapping the PR, hoping to get NK’d. I don’t know the w!Zenon range but this game could be it. She had a Kanave train up which felt real good to me at EOD, we also had enough people to make that yeet happen. I kept my vote on Kanave and offered a Zorvo swap. Crazynuto self voted and Zenon asked to hammer guava. People started trolling… Like what the fuck was that?

I also don’t like the Beancat sheeping on d2, it almost looks like anti-spew attempt. Her PoE is Crazynuto>Baker which again makes no sense.

What happened to voting Kanave?

1 Like

not even the last thing how can we trust this guy

2 Likes

why do you want to vote either of them?

kana pushed on boths pr’s but idk the exact reasoning for kana
for me i wanna vote the two cause they haven’t posted a lot
kana also was initially active and aggressive only to fall off hard in activity lmao
also good to see you posting :)

1 Like

Good evening
Hung over
Will not be very active for the next couple hrs

1 Like

I don’t like this shift.

Don’t!

Again, just chill a bit. When in doubt, is a game. Come back when level-headed and ready to go!

This part is true! You did have a desire there! You got this!

Keep posting!

Lmao

I am personally okay with all three mentioned in that post.

Hope it treats you nice and leaves quicker than anticipated!