Lackadaisy FM: Pick Your Poison Wolf victory.

I said examples in this game i am not reading other games lol

I don’t understand.
Do you want comparisons?

With the posts I showed you it gives you an idea of how much of a capable wolf Kii is.

Like what about in this game are you looking for about Kii?

See the issue with that is, even @Kiiruma himself probably couldn’t give you post from his wolf game that was actually wolfy.

Kiiruma gets called wolfy as town allot more often and barely ever gets called Wolfy as a wolf.

So for me it’s more like I haven’t seen anything Townie from Kiiruma during yesterday and today.
But he is still voting Jorm without saying any evaluation follow up for the last day.

At least with you @Zenon you explained your thoughts somewhat and clarified the Guava situation.

(Still find it odd you dropped your Baker and Jorm town reads but whatever.)

Like look at this game for example.

Pretty sure the only player that called Kiiruma a wolf was Atlas

Town!Arctic also shunned down the dude like it didn’t matter.

“speaking of thoughts atlas

do you have any other than kiiruma wolf
im bored of that read”

Kiiruma was wolf

Agent and Misty were town

Agent is Atlas

@Kiiruma
Hey Bud.
Can you let me know what you think of Jorm’s posts during the first 24 hours of this day phase? Thanks.

Specifically what’s your thoughts on Jorm turning on me when I was defending them and saying they town read their voters and wolf read me who’s defending him.

@Marluna
Why did you have a need to say this?

You really can’t tell what’s an obvious joke, right?
You don’t have a sense of humor.
No wonder I don’t get you most of the time…

Good Response.
Was trying to see if I could catch you making up a fake reason.

I was going to do the Kiiruma stuff but I still don’t directly know what Zenon wants/is looking for.

VOTE: Kanave

As much as I would want Kiiruma over Kanave if both wolves because Kii would obviously be the better wolf.

I’m gonna settle for what is probable today and today there is a low likelihood people will vote Kii.
Kii is a Townie Wolf so it’ll be difficult to find them wolfing.

My head hurts

Seems like the thread’s slowing down but ill see what happens near eod

Im happy w thr current state tho, ama

Hmmm. So, I wonder… In this game, you seem to think I am a wolf. I am interested, if I’m not usually wolfy as wolf, but I am called wolfy as town… what does that mean for this game?

I think it’s weird.
Like, Zorvo, I think this could just be preplanned. And that Jormok is being coached on what to say.
From my perspective you can be wolf with Jorm and Jorm’s making posts to make you both look unpaired.

Yet isn’t even voting on you despite you being one of their main defenders.
I feel like that’s a specific disconnect that I cannot shake. Sorry if I’m wrong, I probably am…
I consistently push on you and I end up being wrong.

But this game you have felt a bit different. And things between you and Jormok just feel like theatre.

Well I am the only person suspecting you and it’s not because you have said anything wolfy but rather haven’t done stuff that I feel would make you town and your likely in your wolf meta.

Also let me clarify a bit more:

As Town, You have a higher likelihood to be called Wolfy.
As Mafia, You have a very low likelihood to be called Wolfy.

Why would I bother defending Jorm if they’re my partner? Especially during early day.
I’d rather buss then be the one being bussed as well.

That is actually a good point but I just think the Etha kill points to Jorm being town because Etha clearly stated they don’t plan to vote Jorm and townread them.

Yeah like FAM.
If you really want a decent explanation on how I’m unpaired with Jorm.
Look at the way I handled and pushed his slot day 1.
Questioned is “1-2” look at my response towards it.
When I unvoted Jorm do you actually think I would do it that way as a wolf?

An example is that one wolf game with Zenon on this site or the wolf game with Marluxion on Colosseum.
It was between them and a town read and I would never vote the town read so I voted them since I was pushing them anyway and they pushed me.

However I guess tbf Jorm didn’t push me and I wasn’t sure myself on Guava but I still wouldn’t unvote like that. As a wolf I would have probably just started a new wagon rather then just Yolo it and vote on the counter wagon.

I mean the game is different.
It’s not like mafia doesn’t know the roles present in this game.

@Kiiruma
How do you feel on Kanave and Marluna though btw?

Like I want your follow up on these slots please.