Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

didnt i say pregame i wouldn’t be doing that bc its extremely stressful and it hurts

I thought their weirdness was townie, especially the way they backed down or liked how I said nope, because it proves that they actually are reading my posts instead of just trying to push for my lynch

It is frustrating to be told that you did nothing because though when that’s hlantantly false

So…who then?

I’m weird but I have a good nose!
And right now I’m trying to figure out what a Litten smells like

killing yourself is self resolving
that’s the joke

Check his ISO? I felt as though he was significantly more proactive in that game than in this one.

That said, I feel as if I’m comparing apples and oranges (he replaced in mid-D3 on a slot that had some amount of pressure) and got caught up immediately, so I’m not exactly sure if I’m using the right barometer to read him. My issue with Atlas is moreso that he is capable of playing well, and he’s not doing so at the moment?

Marl you need the top 2 weewoo-wagons to be tied, no?

yes Silviu, what are you suggesting?

going to shower will be back before eod

This is something I agree with honestly. My wolfmeta might as well be in another state by now.

I want babel + 1 since babel has literally not even tried to play the game. Mech clear on them will stop game ending MLs. And if they are a wolf I’m clear.

Leafia, Litten, Italy, Eliza. All fine.

If you guys want me to have a coherent worldview you aren’t getting it, I never have coherent ones d1, unless it’s small games, in which case sometimes I do

How would you play as a wolf?

I will say you can easily play calmly even if that is not how you usually play, but you have been doing very little.

That we tie these top 2 weewoo-wagons if that’s what Marl wants.

depends on how im feeling

If leafia is claiming to be able to IC themselves tomorrow then someone except her, but if she isn’t I expect the fastest yeet in the west

this tells you nothing but
i can’t really give you more
check railgun if you really wanna meta me ig?

/vote Babel

@Host_Account_3

I understand this, which is why I said a couple of seconds ago that I could be comparing apples and oranges.

That said, I feel like it’s a little hard for me to townread you given the amount of content you’ve posted at the moment.

1 Like

I push for things, watch how people react to them, maybe adjust to them after, ect

that’s how I solve
I don’t go deep into analysis of every single slot in the game