Frostwolf103 Kiiruma 1/8
Not Voting Millium, Atlas, Leafia 3

Everyone has 5 minutes to message me with corrections

5 Likes

Maria-Theresa was executed! She was…

Larry Butz

Town Loverizer

“Don’t talk to me like a kid! I graduated from junior high, you know!”

Awkward Flirting (Night): Loverize yourself with another player. When either of you dies, the other will die as well, bypassing all forms of protection. You will have a private chat with them for as long as you are alive. This ability will be disabled once you have used it successfully. (Infinite uses)
Eliminate the Mafia.

Night 2 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-05-22T20:00:00Z. Night actions, including Truth and Deception lists , are due two hours before the scheduled End of Night.

Just under 12 hours remain to submit night actions and Truth and Deception lists.

EoD2 Flavor

(contains spoilers for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Case 1)

May 22, 3:34 AM
District Court - Courtroom No. 8

After the success of the previous day, the suspects began to debate once again. Accusations flew as people desperately tried to recount their alibis, and more than once the group began to descend into shouting matches.

Yet just as their discussion was starting to begin, a sound rang out, as if a hundred balloons were all popping in the same instant. A white-haired man gasped, slumping over at the table where he was standing.

“Oh, good heavens!” said the Judge. “Someone call an ambulance at once!”

Yet even as he spoke, the people next to the white-haired man were looking back at the Judge and shaking their heads. One of them had her fingers on his wrist, feeling for a pulse, yet try as she might, she couldn’t find it.

“Well, in that case, we’ll just have to continue with the trial!” said the Judge. He pointed to a young man in a pink sweater and ill-fitting beret. “You there! Why don’t you carry on where you left off?”

“Why does everyone always blame me for everything?” said the man. “This is just like the time I got accused of murdering my girlfriend!”

“You murdered your girlfriend?” said someone else. “I don’t know if you’re a terrorist, but I’m not really sure I care!”

“No, of course not!” said the man. “It’s just, someone – Sahwit – accused me of having done it.”

“Someone saw you murder your girlfriend?” replied the other person. “That’s even worse!”

“You know, that rings a bell!” says the Judge. “I’ve had this young man in court before, and I was told … what was it … ‘When something smells, it’s usually the Butz.’”

“That doesn’t even make sense!” said the man. “My name is Laurice Deauxnim, and that pun doesn’t work at all!”

“Well, Mr. Deauxnim, it sounds like these people all think you’re one of the terrorists,” said the Judge. “Is that right?”

There were murmurs of vague assent from the crowd, though a few people muttered that they didn’t really care either way, not when he had admitted to murdering his girlfriend.

“Well, in that case it seems clear!” said the Judge. “Or, clear enough, anyway. Bailiff, take him away!”

SoD3 Flavor

May 22, 2:55 PM
District Court - Defendant’s Lobby

Clouds dotted the sky as the sun rose over the courthouse the next day, spreading grey light through its narrow windows. With the weather so dreary, and everyone in the courthouse exhausted from the previous day’s proceedings, most of them stayed in the rooms where they’d barricaded themselves, waiting until it was a little closer to the scheduled time for proceedings to resume.

A piercing shriek resounded through the defendant’s lobby, echoing throughout the surrounding rooms.

A few people groggily forced open their doors, streaming from the surrounding courtrooms into the lobby. Before them lay a short woman wearing a white veil, shards of a splintered gavel sticking out of her back.

“What happened?” said one of the arrivals.

“Came up – to see – the sun,” gasped the woman. “Felt – something – from behind --”

“Can you tell us anything else?” asked the arrival, kneeling down to take her hand.

The woman shook her head. “Hazakura Temple,” she said. “It’s – someone needs to take charge – 't’s safe, not like here, no one would ever be attacked there–”

The arrival nodded, tears flecking her eyes. “If I make it out of this alive, I’ll make sure it’s safe,” she said. Turning to address the crowd that had gathered in the lobby, she continued to speak. “But that’s a big ‘if.’ Right now we need to focus on tracking down the remaining terrorists.”

Prophylaxis died in the night! He was:

Sister Bikini

Town Follower

“Actually, that’s my “temple” name. What do you think?”

Follow (Night): Learn what type of action target player uses. Possible results: Investigative, Protective, Manipulative, Killing, Other. If your target does not use an action, you will receive feedback as if you were roleblocked. Will not detect the factional kill. (Infinite uses)
Eliminate the Mafia.

Prophylaxis’s voice lingers beyond death! He may continue to speak in the game thread.

Day 3 begins and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-05-24T20:00:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 13 players alive, majority is 7.

massping

@Alkali
@Prophylaxis
@Frostwolf103
@Lucky
@Kiiruma
@Marluxion
@Litten
@Apprentice
@Italy
@Millium
@Wisdom
@ElizaThePsycho
@Atlas
@Leafia

weh

Now to explain my EoD2. I’m typing this up N2 and as you can see, I’ve tree stumped someone I’ll laugh my head off if it’s Marl since that would be hilareous. Laughs It probably isn’t though. Anyway, my little RT EiD2 gave me a lot to think about tonight. What RT you ask? Me claiming that my passive could be rbed. I figured it would be useful to sniff out the wolves by claiming that it could be rbed to see who started trying to push me for it and if it seemed opportunistic or not. I think nearly everyone had good reactions to it except for two people. Marl and Litten. Marl was already heavily scumreading me so I don’t think it makes him look too much worse but for Litten, it just seemed ultra opportunistic of him to claim to start scumreading me while saying that he believed I was telling the truth about my role. This is not a role that scum ever have because it’s negative utility for scum to have. I personally hope that I treestumped Chloe since I genuinely like talking to her and she’s also a fantastic player and I think between us, we can really lay the hurt on the wolves. I’m honestly surprised that Maria flipped V though but now at least we know that we can trust Wisdom. I’ll continue to analyze the results of my RT so that I can hopefully find the wolves too. I’ll need all your help as well and I know that we can won this.

Too lazy to edit this completely but Proph has just been added to a treestump chat with me, so they tried to kill Proph again last night but now he’ll remain in the game as long as I don’t die.

leafia I thought they would be alive in the chat here in this chat

So Leafia’s ability is true, doesn’t make them town.
Also, Wisdom is confirmed town.

Seems I was right to think Wisdom and Maria were town…

troll-ice-breakout

oh I’m an idiot

leafia dont click

i still think leafia is a wolf

So Leafia, what has Prophylaxis discussed that night?

I agree