Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

You are also a hacker in flavor

While working with Furio Tigre

You are both in debt

We all did something out of irony

You get furio verdicted while I killed Godot.

Both of these events werent suppose to happen in lore

True but the only relevant event with my flavor is the lottery bit and being the victim iirc

1 Like

Still, Eliza is viable wagon.

I realized that I once again didnt check the thread by having the days in wrong order

I confused day 3 for day 2, but I check again just to be sure, i

Hmm interesting?

So yeah no it’s all right, Eliza still did try to redirect Kiiruma even if I am the one voted by Kiiruma at Day 2 and Leafia not executed

Eliza never voted Kiiruma in Thread 1 :wolf::wolf::wolf:

this game is dumb

I don’t know how to make sense of it though. Like, every fiber of my being is saying “stop being an idiot, there’s zero way what happens happens if Eliza is mafia there”, but like, I don’t know where to go if that’s the case

Boring, for the better description.

And well, one will have to break down boredom into making effort.

Can you help end this, whatever happens, Litten?

what do you mean

Chloe played such a good game if they were a wolf
They cleared a lot of villagers who they should have been able to execute, even though we did end up executing those villagers…why would they do this

what does this even mean

I have that same feeling over Lucky and Italy, for the sake of ‘what happens if them are town’?

I wasn’t talking about Richard here and by extend, Chloe.

@marluxion
You probably have more experience with Chloe than I do. Please go through their posts after Leafia flip wolf and tell me if their play resembles their village or wolf play. Are they more likely to deepwolf or power wolf as a wolf.

Chloe going insane is me right now but like a couple days earlier how am I supposed to wolf read it

I think wolf Chloe would just let us mow down villagers before they start that behavior
But I don’t know them well enough to actually know this

Which means…I need to look more at wisdom

At the beginning I mentioned that I don’t do meta reading on other players, because it takes lots of effort and got nothing to do with the current game.

And so what if you find behaviour and style different from one game to another, what exactly does gain you information about the other player that doesn’t admit or deny guilty?

Some players benefit from that reading and analysing the player on different games before, because they have experience to find inconsistencies knowing what to do.

If you’re not up for the task, coming back after finishing the job, doing house chores or something like, why try?