Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

i mean
we’re literally just throwing nulls into the ring and praying that ones scum and marl’s v

oh yeah I’ll throw marl in town list if this hits wolf

there was a role that got stronger depending on how incorrect the hope/despair lists were and could even obtain a gun if enough people townread them high enough

1 Like

gl nerds

just don’t be wrong then lol

1 Like

you probably know who im submitting

GL everyone

/vote ElizaThePsycho @Host_Account_3

Dude, I hope that court records wont add or nerf shit

Please God be a wolf

unvote

Told u to watch our for babel

Unvote @Host_Account_3

/vote babel @Host_Account_3

worth a shot

This topic was automatically closed after 21 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day 1 Final Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Babel Lucky, Millium, Frostwolf103, Litten, ElizaThePsycho, Atlas 6/9
ElizaThePsycho Maria-Theresa, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Babel 5/9
Italy Icibalus 1/9
Apprentice Silviu200530 1/9
Lucky Kiiruma 1/9
Not Voting Wisdom, Leafia, Prophylaxis 3

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

Everyone has 5 minutes to ping me with errors.

4 Likes

Babel was executed! They were:

Furio Tigre

Mafia 2-shot Poisoner

“No one escapes The Tiger’s clutches!”

Impersonation (Passive): You are aware that the Phoenix Wright flavor is not present in the game. As you are impersonating him, investigators targeting you are unable to find accurate information; all investigative abilities that target you will be roleblocked.
Win Through Compromise (Passive): The first time you perform the factional kill, it will bypass protective effects.
Potassium Cyanide (Night): Poison target player. They will be announced at the start of the day to be poisoned, and will die at the end of the day unless healed. If there would be exactly 1 more living Town member than Mafia member at the start of the day, and the poison would target a member of the Town, this ability will fail. (2 uses)
Reach parity with the Town.

Night 1 begins and will end in 24 hours, at 2022-05-19T20:00:00Z. Night actions, including Truth and Deception lists, are due two hours before the scheduled End of Night.

Reminder: slightly under 12 hours remain to submit night actions and Truth and Deception lists.