Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

It isn’t right. I’m serious from the beginning regardless of alignment. Anyone who has played a lot of games with me knows that.

but like, my last experience playing with Leafia was Clown Fiesta 2, and I’m pretty sure my inclination towards reading them w comes from the fact that in that game i reversed my read on them because i realised they were actually lost wolf later on, which really does not apply here given that i’m v this game, so any relational advantage i could get from that is nixed

wisp is probably town for the reasons i said earlier, but him bringing that up to shade someone is 10,000,000,000% something he’d do as a wolf to discredit someone too

Yeah. Wolves will be trying to push me to get executed now. I can feel it and you said earlier that you were townreading me Silvui and you know that being serious at game start is NAI for me. /vote Silvui @Host_Account_3

still, i do get those vibes, somewhat, even if I can’t actually identify the difference between that and Normal Leafia. this is not enough to drop a vote and quite frankly i hope i don’t have to touch Leafia for a while, i’d hate for my first d1 back on this site to be a massive headache

oh and tying together this discussion and also the weird undercurrent of philosophy- this is a real epiphenomenalism moment

leafia
i have never seen you or lucky sound serious

1 Like

yeah p much what i was thinking

I’m very rarely not serious Atlas.

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Leafia Litten, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530 3/9
Litten Wisdom 1/9
Lucky Maria-Theresa 1/9
Silviu200530 Leafia 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Frostwolf103, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Lucky 11

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

is the issue here one purely of the fact that leafia’s posts have a comedic cadence to them but are likely intended to be entirely serious? because that’s just how they talk

it’d be like reading me as w for word salad, unfortunately this is actually just how i talk

ok shadow the hedgehog’s girlfriend is town

It’s that I hardly ever just joke around. I’m usually serious and solvy all the time regardless of alignment. Being serious at the beginning of the game is NAI for me and I’d go so far to say that I doubt it’s AI for anyone. If anything, you’d expect the town to be more likely to be serious at the start of the gamr.

Marl can even back me up on that point.

So can Seth for that matter.

Before I go to sleep - I don’t think this is true?

Unless you think this is serious, from Questions Mafia:

Leafia

no

i must say, motivation-wise i’m actually curious as to why Proph began the game with a huge wall that seemed to have some degree of meta research put into it? this might just be because i don’t generally do anything that high-effort until day 3, but thinking about it I don’t see too many reasons to as village?

@Prophylaxis not calling it performative or anything, but I do wonder why exactly you chose to open like that? i figure that the reason is likely to be fairly interesting, which is part of why i ask

Barely awake, have I missed anything fun??