MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

I was laughing to myself a shit ton at the time out of both nervousness and excitedness when trochi said they were gonna vote I remember that lmao

1 Like

i would just be happy it was about to end
(assuming you knew you were gonna get voted lol)

oh i actually thought trochi might vote brad I was holding onto all hope

i envy your optimism

anyway i’m going to sleep

food for thought
mistyx feels like the wolf slot everyone lowkey wolfreads but ends up surviving to endgame because town gets distracted by LHF villagers

1 Like

arctic before you sleep who do I vote

1 Like

Cape/Cat/YBW throw them as wolves.

Well I mean you do you but personally that’s my legacy solve.

re: mistyx: i just want to see more from her before evaluating one way or another

she’s obviously not in the best state of mind ATM and I’d rather give her some room rather than needling her every time she enters the thread

wazza moving me from town to null is surprising given that I think I have tons more content compared to when she last posted her readslist

Mist is probably town especially if Cape is wolf.

Mist is like never wolf with Cape.

The only players eligible to be voted are Isolde and Kiiruma.

Official VC

Voted Voter Votes
Isolde BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/7
Kiiruma 0/7
Sleep Mistyx, lol, Arctic, Squirrel, cape 5/7
Not Voting Gorta, Prophylaxis, YouButWorse, catbae, Wazza 5

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is highly appreciated ^^

I think Arctic has been playing kinda into his town meta. Kinda went into the mehsphere recently though for me.

At the time I thought it could have been someone else that gladiated, when I should have just read the thread better. It was more of an observation I made based on the 2 options presented for the gladiator and truth be told, I hadn’t actually read Isolde really all that closely, think they are town with their back and forth with Brad.

Okay. For me it just didn’t seem like the 2 posts were really thoughts and pushes that I could see mafia making/posting. I even tested catbae to see if they held consistent logic in their not liking to make associative reads early, I have played with catbae before so I wanted to see if their town logic was in tact. It was which is a good look.

Okay lemme explain. So on my homesite mafia.gg, there is a similar role to this whole gladiator thing, it’s called pollster. 1. they are always town (which is why I commented that I have only seen a town version of this role). 2. In that role, we are forced to kill one of them or the other, and CANNOT sleep. I am thankful it doesn’t seem that way here since we like, actually could sleep in this scenario.

I was just confused :wowee:

1. Yeah I obviously misunderstood the post.
  2. Being aggressive wasn’t really what I intended the tone to be there but I can see it.

I have thought and still think that Mistyx has been literally forcing out content

Alright so this is what I got, these are just about all vibe reads so don’t expect any detailed explanations.

Town:
Arctic
Kiiruma
Prophy
lol (50/50 on this)

Everyone else I haven’t given real attention on because of what’s happened.

I don’t really know how you think this because

this is literally classic wolf comment on a town. Another good reason to sleep and not vote you.

And then literally all of Gorta’s posts almost always revolves around this point.

Then Gorta is talking about how he is going to postpone his reads or whatever when it has almost been a whole day since that.

Explain this further

Yes I believe you are wolf

No I don’t believe you are lock wolf

Anyway, you got some partners to antispew, get to work. Or you know, maybe you should, I don’t know, post town material? What’s your opinion on YouButWorse

lmao what?

dude if you want me to be motivated to play the game dont take dumb potshots at me every time you acknowledge my slot

literally every time someone treats me like an outed wolf it makes me want to stop playing to spite them

this is literally helping neither of us

Reason why I hate people who aggressively tunnel in games.