Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

The roll event was when I was in a warehouse picking up things that were hard to find.

The post I made about reading was when I was in a library. (Which I did read everything but was too tired to comment on it after everything that day)

I stand by what I said earlier, Leafia’s reactions are reminiscent of previous games where they had to defend D1 after accusing someone.

I like that Achro is giving clears, I don’t like that Litten is discouraging them. I agree that wolves would try hard more due to the peer panic that they shouldn’t let their team down.

I didn’t discourage clears, I just stated that the clears aren’t actually good. In fact I even stated that I would be willing to ignore this clears for right now to focus on other slots, such as yours. If achro is a wolf then he could just easily just clear his partners and we would be none the wiser until it’s too late. This is why I choose to ignore those people for right now.

Your tone imo sounded upset, rather than “matter-of-fact”. You’ve seen Achro’s last game. You know their methods are strange but work. Let them play their game the way they want.

Litten can you please link your last scum game on fol?

I don’t believe my tone sounded upset unless you were referring to me not wanting to play mountainous. I have been letting him play this game, I am not sure what game yoy are reading but it is most certainly not this game.

1 Like

Compared to others that were critiquing their reads, yours felt hostile when I was reading back.

I think litten is displaying caution if he is town or faking such sentiment if scum. Keep in mind that litten has seen me plenty as both alignments and it isnt at all unfair to scrutinize my decision making as not doing so is disastrous when i am scum.

1 Like

Nah call me stupid if u want but Achro is town for me right now.

Mine wasn’t hostile, I think you are either misreading my tone is misremembering what I have said. Keep in mind that I also know that my methods work for catching scum, so I will continue doing what I have been doing and I will continue allowing achro to do what he has been doing until I get a more complete picture of the game based off what I have managed to gather.

Ok well that’s how I read it. It felt like u were upset that people were cleared. For imo good reasons on a glance.

I think it’s fair but just be cautious because Achro is a strong player and so can easily know how to act towny even when being scum.

1 Like

Yeah, I wasn’t upset. I was stating that I disagreed with the clears and then stated in that same paragraph that I am fine focusing on other things.

1 Like

Fair enough, imma be shook if they are cus their game matches the last one.

With people like achro, if you don’t know them as a person super well it’s much easier to just ignore them and let them do what they are doing until you can get a better picture of the game from who is being townie, who is being a wolfie, and more importantly, what they have actually been doing in the game and what has those actions resulted in

1 Like

UNVOTE
alright that was eventful who do I clear next

If we assume the first race had a scum it leads to one person.

Also thoughts on ice?

Two people actually. Eliza and ice

I was goung to wait until their stuff about Eliza before I actually mentioned ice

I have no thoughts about eliza