ParticleMan (4): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, Jaiden, O.kazo
Arctic (2): Leafia, lol
ElizaThePsycho (2): Arctic, Wazza
Achromatic (1): ParticleMan
Magnus (1): dota
Jaiden (1): BradLand
Garfooled (1): Magnus
Arogame123 (1): iaafr

Not Voting (9): min, Frostwolf103, eevee, Jar, May, Garfooled, Kork, Maple, Zenon

# I’ll be around for EoD tomorrow.

1 Like

3 Likes

brad and lol can we try an aro wagon for now i feel better about it than jaiden/arctic

also i think leafia’s arctic vote is fake because leafia’s lol vote is real

1 Like

Good morning everyone.

@Arctic the oddest thing @May has done is to think I am towny early, but I am disinclined to heavily push May because they are giving detailed thoughts early which seems to me to be hard to fake going forward if they are scum. I don’t think it’s a bad thing if anyone else wants to poke May a bit though, they can probably handle it if they are town.

As for everyone’s favorite poster, ParticleMan…

ParticleMan (4): ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, Jaiden, O.kazo

I will remember if he ever flips town that I bet there is exactly 1 scum in these 4 names. Seems like an easy person for some member of the scum team to push but I don’t think there would be a coordinated effort. I am not responding to them as long as they act like this though because I don’t want to. Additionally, I refuse to green light killing someone like this day 1 when there is going to be more than enough will to see how they develop day 2 and to see what actions they take.

I will say though that I can certainly see some people doing this as a wolf as a bit, but it’s a long game and I am not too concerned about him.

I doubt Aro is scum at this point ad him giving someone benefit of the doubt isn’t unusual for town aro. I have played with scum Aro twice and I kind of suspected him both times pretty quick, although he is a good enough player that I can’t just forget to refresh that read the fact that he thought the same exact thing I did about lol makes me believe he is town because I’ve seen him operate as town and us reaching a similar conclusion at the same time clicks with our previous game together.

My policy in mountainous games is to just go through people day 1 and ask questions and see how relationships develop and make a good decision based on reasonable inferences. In general though I don’t think tinfoiling anyone early is good since we can’t know if their conclusions are a threat to the wolf team before a night or two, and whoever is night killed will often inform us of that to some degree.

6 wolves is a lot so I’ll see what I can do to help sort. I am comfortable with my earlier town reads on leafia/aro/rajidae for now.

O.kazo probably town for blatantly not caring if they misaxe Particle as long as he goes away, relatable if not something I can endorse.

Kork is going in the ‘well I certainly can’t town read you yet’ pile for this one:

I don’t know if this is a scum post, but in their few posts in contrast to O.kazo they haven’t done anything. Not great but we’ll see how their game develops.

May I already commented on

Eevee tried to vote for lol, which aligns with my current world view so I’ll town lean eevee for now until such time I find out that my world view is wrong. @eevee please place a proper vote

Jar has 13 posts and said absolutely nothing that can be read into. Alright.

Going to townlean Wazza for having similar thoughts to me on Particle

Writing down that zenon/wazza are very unlikely to both be wolves with how wazza interacted with zenon as well.

Already commented on rajidae and leafia, oh and my rajidae read comes from the fact that they said they weren’t going to do much and then proceeded to stick around in thread for a bit doing some things. I just caught them very early as evil neutral in a game and they were very uncomfortable there, she feels more at home here already. Just to explain that earlier read.

good good let the wazza town flow through you

@Garfooled can you quote this for me? Aro is voting for lol so I don’t know what this is in reference too, thanks. (also I saw you meant min not aro but sayng hi regardless now)

Garfooled seems ok so far

Hm, Garfooled usually throwing out scum reads early huh, didn’t notice but I am on the look out for people being TOO NICE in ITA world so let me see here.

opens another tab

Need for Speed early read from garfooled

Yeah early on in need for speed town garfooled was mostly dropping town reads.

Hells Echos was a bit more open ended though, so let me go back to the garfooled iso with fresh garfooled in my mind

God damnit I had a paragraph on Magnus after and Garfooled and I reloaded by mistake, oh well.

tldr Garfooled seems within normal Garfooled range and it is actually Magnus throwing out a lot of town reads that makes me raise an eyebrow this early on the ‘placating’ scale.

also confirmation bias Achro says this feels partnered.

Jaiden’s town, it is that easy.

@BradLand heya mash buddy

brad’s not wrong

you should read popcorny that’s for sure in lol’s scum range tbh, lol is really good as scum and I am not giving him an inch after being his buddy there and seeing how he absorbed town reads with ease.

Brad’s fine for now overall.

Everyone else has too many posts lmao I ain’t reading that.

VOTE: Arogame

1 Like

@Achromatic Heya pal.

i am reading words and they mean nothing can we do d1 again

1 Like

vote arogame123 with me bc i asked you to

I doubt he’ll survive long in day two, though

I feel the same way, if I’m being honest, but it feels like throwing to say it
Like, if he’s town, I’m unbothered, but I do think he’s scum

Kork is similar to Scoot if you remember playing with him
that is to say they’re not great at making social reads on their homesite (which is practically encouraged by the game since it mainly leans on mech info) so they’re going to struggle here LOL

I second this motion I want a do over

this is so real
idk why people read me when i say that its literally my towntell
i say it like, a third of the time as town
but never as scum
i just dont think of saying it

1 Like

One game that I realize the meta tell about Leafia would become obvious on alignment based on the opening posts.

Still, Leafia almost got it away when I pointed out the deepwolf play and even then Leafia is town that game.

sounds good

VOTE: arogame123

I will shoot Leafia just for lulz

And then I ask the genie to resurrect back to life, FAM was fun.

town

1. min
  2. guavagudetama
  3. BradLand
  4. dota
  5. ElizaThePsycho
  6. lol
  7. ParticleMan
  8. iaafr
  9. O.kazo
  10. Jaiden

oh you’re in this game

thoughts on
uh
gimme your thoughts I’m going to eat them

Yeah, i haven’t got collected my thoughts yet, I am not blindly trusting Achromatic what he said about Leafia that is the same as last time I was with them.

1 Like

no food </3