Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

It’s a bad habit.

two months ago isn’t that long ago especially when i’m pretty sure squirrel has been playing for years anyway. activity may have affected it but idk

@Squirrel2412 you will probably just lie about this as a wolf but figured it’s worth a shot, was that scumgame representative of how you normally play as a wolf or is it usually… better

Arctic your first paragraph description is literally textbook scum distancing
Like I’ll take what you’re saying at face value but in that case I’m just sitting here baffled
And why hasn’t he made Guava a wagon if that’s what he believes? Nobody has spoken about Guava but me and if he thinks they might be scum he needs to push that if we’re having any chance to get the deepwolf out

I’m going to head out until right before EoD and I’m still keeping my quote on Guava because I’m obstinate and still more confident there but count me theoretically on Magnus

So here’s the thing Squirrel did in the other game…
Is this AI? As in, will Squirrel routinely go back and forth between posting reads and not as Town, but will mainly post reads as Town? Because that’s what he’s being townread for.

[quote=“Squirrel2412, post:65, topic:3965”]

This is just making something up to look good.

This is another thing… I’m townreading Flygon because I know how they think and behave, not because they’re carefree. Does anyone else feel this way?

D1 sucks.

I want to townread this but last time someone posted a scumcase on the killed player they were Mafia.
Vulgard read is okay.

I disagree with the reasoning, but I understand the logic. If too many players are being townread, there might be a wolf between the active players. That feels better.

Why do you townread Squirrel, Arctic? I’m not seeing it.

Here’s my latest scumgame, if it helps. I played pretty well in that game.

I don’t have to distance.

class is boring so im here
i think im confbiased because my single Thought™ was that “historically, ‘the player i believe to be behind the potential alt of Flygon’'s reads are usually best when they’re bussing a scumbud”
im going. to step back from this for a bit
i know eod is in two hours but i havent slept in 26 hours, im in class, i have ANOTHER class at 3, and i have to do workkkkkkk
i will go through my pings and respond to those and then return after class, which ends in about half an hour

1 Like

This is exactly why I voted him. Every read he has aligns with thread consensus except randomly he doesn’t trust me but he doesn’t seem to care to push on it unlike you who like actually cares about your scumread. Barely mentioned, never followed, I don’t trust it.

Behold, the consequences of my actions.

2 Likes

For Flygon I think I’m going to step back from them because I’m pretty sure I was unjustly tunneling them
I think they’re scum but most of my confidence has somewhat dissipated
I’m townreading guava
their only questionable thing was the ‘support’ on voting kanave but they explained it and decided against it soon after so im going to keep in in mind but not currently hold it against them

i woke up 9 mins before eod and i had been waffling on eliza for most of the day because of their start and my main push had claimed pr and then arctic was like “vote shending or eliza” and i didnt want to vote shending because i liked their early day so went fuck it and voted eliza
i dont feel good about it
but it happened

I read them poorly if they’re Mafia. I didn’t see your case on Flygon, but any other cases I saw didn’t account for their meta.

Maybe they didn’t want to be metaread this game… in which case, sorry.

maybe, but he does stuff like this as town. also i remember him saying he doesn’t really buss but idk if this goes so far that he doesn’t even distance?

the rest of this post seems like it might be valid though

it is literally just the fact there’s basically 0 nuanced thoughts in any of his reads in the wolfgame i looked at but i am probably giving him too much credit here since i doubt that game is representative of his wolfmeta tbh. still doesn’t feel likely though

hnnnnrg
ive been trying to avoid reading arc because i really want to play a game with them and i know its stupid but i really, really dont want them to be scum and so i was kinda avoiding their ISO
they have certain posts which are kinda making me go fucking haywire on tone and it kinda makes me want to cry but then they have other posts where i just go :hmmyes: and im just. curls up
i know im supposed to take a stance but like. the heaviest stance i can take is nullscum. they arent really who i wanted to focus on today and i know this is going to look terrible for me if they die and flip w but i dont care whatever i was working with the eod1 wagon thing for most of the day and now that thats kinda cracking im just kinda falling to pieces? i dont know the sleep deprivation probably isnt helping but just like. i dont know why but i hate it because my read on him is specifically “pr or scum” and i hate saying that because i feel like if he is pr then im just doing scums job for them but im trying to be more open and just. aaaaaaa

. i dont really know how to? process vulgard after that?
i havent seen anything explicitly scummy from them but i havent iso’d them, either. i enjoyed the bits of realtiming i got with them, but then i read up and literally cant process what the fuck theyre saying

1 Like

@Arctic I found another wolfgame of his.

i. just? im confused
are you saying you were intentionally giving fake reads so… if you were wrong, other people might use your fake reads to make real reads in order to help inform you?
it seems ass-backwards and doesnt really make. logical sense to me?

Making up fake reads is the best.

i’m meant to be reading squirrel’s iso in that game but i found this post much more interesting

6 Likes

Votecount

Squirrel2412 (2): Wazza, Magnus
Magnus (2): Vulgard, guavagudetama
Arctic (1): Flygon
guavagudetama (1): NinjaPenguin
Vulgard (1): Arctic

Not Voting (3): Kanave, Squirrel2412, Ashlyn

Okay so I’m pretty sure I already know what the answer to this is going to be but why didn’t you suspect anything based on the sudden Eliza voting?