Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I don’t think many people know what roles they are yet, so if there are vote manipulation roles out there then they might not know that’s the case at least for day one.

-CRichard

Yeah, that is true, but I feel like people would wait to see what their role does first? ~ Gorta

tsumagi was an “or” selector right

I’m kinda leaning towards it being host in that world bc like

that’s the only person w/ revealed role

pretty much, I also saw Zone claiming to be in a ??? chat (which was for people who picked or), so I don’t know, but Tsumagi was the only one to claim having a role (I think role title) ~ Gorta

Yep I can see that being the case.

-CRichard

1 Like

Vote Check

Voted Voter Votes
SonicandKnuckles Kiiruma, TownMisleaders, TwoPlayersAndAOnion, +2 5
Tsumugi TheLukundo, KurosakiIchogo, +3 5
TheLukundo beancat+3 4
TownMisleaders +3 3
ATNoLeafia +3 3
Kiiruma +3 3
DkKoba +3 3
Millium +3 3
No Elimination DkKoba, SonicAndKnuckles 2
OwlsWriteLetters +2 2
SkillIssue +2 2
FoolsGold +2 2
KurosakiIchogo Whysper 1
Zone_Q11 +1 1
SpectatoChat +1 1
based Tilgarial -1
TwoPlayersAndAOnion SpectatoChat -1
Not Voting ATNoLeafia, based, Boquise, FoolsGold, FateShirou, Laurentus, Millium, OwlsWriteLetters, SeonRichard, SkillIssue, TreeReaper, Tsumugi, Zone_Q11 13

We are now in “Maj-at-EoD”. Plurality voting is still on a Minority System. At the end of the day, the player with the least non-zero number of votes, if they have votes equal to fewer than 50% of voting players, is eliminated.

Majority is still active at 66%.

Vote Check History

Game Start

The next vote check will be within roughly 6 hours or less. The next activity check will be 2022-04-02T18:00:00Z in your account’s time zone.

unvote

we should be aimming to either have all of the antivoters on one person to yeet them, or 2/3rds maj

tbh I see no reason why we shouldn’t do both.

actually getting to a 2/3rds majority might be pratcially impossible since we have 6 antivoters so uh. 18 regular voters exist, 2 people get killed off. yeah we’d have that happen. like, at minimum we’d need all but 1 regular voter voting the right person with no anti-voters on them

guess they’re deciding the yeet if they can’t become voters again

@Millium @SpectatoChat @Tilgarial @Chihiro @SeonRichard @SkillIssue

I think that’s all of the anti-voters. They will be deciding the yeet today (assuming the system remains unchanged), by voting for who they think are scum. A 2/3rds majority is just not gonna happen when 1/4 of the thread can’t have their votes count.

might be worth considering having everyone become an anti-voter but the voting situation might change again so I’m gonna lean no

also got confirmation that least non-zero numbers of votes accounts for negative votes. Meaning that if somebody had -3 votes then they would be yeeted.

tl;dr

those players will be deciding the yeet today if the vote system remains unchanged and they should be voting for sus people, not people they think are town

wait is one of the no voters a double voter?

Yeah 12people and the number is 13 votes not voting

checked and zoneq11 wasn’t listed I’m pretty sure they don’t have a vote down

Ah that makes sense but it is bastard maybe he doesn’t have a vote lol

@Millium @SpectatoChat @Tilgarial @Chihiro @SeonRichard @SkillIssue

I know it sounds counterintuitive, but because getting a 2/3rds majority requires unanimity among voters who aren’t anti voters, you are going to need to use your anti-votes on people who you think are scum, since the person with the lowest vote total (including negatives) is going to be the one who dies if we can’t hit the 2/3rds maj

I think that I’d prefer that we use our normal votes to still try to get that 2/3rd majority, but like close to eod (2 hours or less) they can be used to protect from a snipe if there arent any anti voters voting together

this doesn’t take into people who have +3 votes on them, in which case we can have 2-3 dissenters, 3 max

16 voters still alive, with 16 still being 66% after 2 deaths, minus 1 if the person is themselves a voter who won’t self vote (duh) meaning that the person would need to already have votes

though I read back at the death rule and it seems less likely that people would die given that it does have the number 24 in there

in that world we can have 1 dissenter, 4 dissenters if the yeet is somebody who has +3 votes on them bc of reasons

I want to add Gorta to my town core because of this post and the next ones.
So TheLukundo, Whysper, Gorta.

The idea is easy to understand. Whoever is really uninformed thinks they have no alignment, while this is not in the spirit of the game, so it cannot be true.

i got the impression in neighbor chat that whysper wasn’t given an alignment fwiw

idk maybe it’s been a while since ive seen his posts but i didn’t really get distinct true lost vibes from Luk