Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

@Marluxion you’re just attacking the stances that I’ve taken without any regard for the mindset that was behind those.

Ironically you voting me, makes me think the Wazza/Marl world is more likely.

2 Likes

guys I’m literally just chilling being called scum by literally everyone in the game knowing I’m not scum

Sort yourselves out, we’re having a ciconia 2.0 at this rate

hmm
scum desperately needs this mislynch
probably says something how spotlight has been sitting on wazza with no activity

1 Like

Well there goes the secret… :anguished:

I do think that this particular statement cements Marl as the second mafia to Wazza here - by revealing my identity and claiming that I am somehow not in my town meta, they are trying to shift the spotlight away.

Once you know that this is cloned, though, certain things should now be very clear. What part of “I see everyone as scum” is not normal cheese? What town cheese doesn’t fight with kiiruma doesn’t wngage with everything they see as “flimsy reasoning”?

my dude
it’s been months since i’ve played with you so i have no idea
links ?

please still refer to me as she/her for the time being, trying smth out

Town Games:
Chair of Deception- Game Thread (4/17) - Game Over! Unshackled, Trickster, and the Decadent King win [Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment [GAME THREAD 6/13] Risky Light Game: Featuring Rain - Day 4 - Mafia wonnered

Scum Game:

2 Likes

Counterpoint, you also engaged with flimsy arguments as scum in Trinity Blood Mafia
It’s just cheese-indicative though

1 Like

Wazza is practically an outed wolf at this point Marl. Belief in Wazza/Msrl world rising.

How did you get to a pairing of Wazza/Marl?

(i use dude as gender neutral ftr but of course dw)

1 Like

Fair point!
In that case, counter-counter point: I was very rarely suspected in Trinity Blood. Doesn’t that mean I was “in my town meta” that game?

I’m basically saying that it’s a BS reason to say “cheese is not in their town meta,” since I just play as cheese regardless of the alignment.

For reference:

1 Like

Yeah, which is why I just said it’s cheese-indicative
Since obviously it can be considered within your wolfrange now but if I’m being cautious I’d just say it’s NAI

My guess is that Wazza’s scum partner is eitherMrl, who has started trying to push Solic, or has just given up on saving Wazza.

*either Marl

Okay, seriously.

I’m not outed wolf.
I’m not even a fucking wolf, Leafia.

This pre-flipping is beyond annoying at this point as every one of your worlds rely on me being wolf and I know I’m not wolf, get some sort of original content or some world that can actually be correct, please and thank you because this is just genuinely annoying right now. You have no worlds whatsoever in the case I flip Town, you’re just relying far too heavily on something being true that isn’t true whatsoever, if you’re Town, improve how you play as Town and think of every possibility

So it’s either Marl or Marl? What does this mean

I don’t thing w!Beancat would provide these links honestly.

This game is just a piley-on and wolves are just capitalising on the fact that I’m for some reason scumread, basically no one has even stated reasons on why I can be town, yet alone even reasons for why I’m scum, the main reasoning for me being scum is my interactions with Eevee? If you want to believe in that, give the interactions with Eevee that make me scum for some reason instead of just deciding “Scum? Scum? Yes, they’re scum”

Yes, yes they would.

2 Likes

…what?
How is that alignment indicative in any way?

1 Like