Pokemon Xros Wars Game Over Mafia Victory

judging by how today went

why was magnus killed again

Once everyone claims i decide if people are playing to their best ability, we still have olivert hiding their claims, and leafia defending them for idk what

Holy fuck how do you link anything on this site lol

It won’t let me copy the link it just copies this game thread link when I’m elsewhere on this site holy fuck.

Anyways back to work

This game jfc

Thanks ill take a look after work

Still following the same exact playbook

Because I didn’t want to kill a claimed doctor if I wasnt sure they were 100% scum

@Leafia do you have any reason to think neon’s a wolf besides “they didnt townread magnus”
they have 2 confirmed uncc’d shots on PoE
-luna

they dont

“hiding their claims” ok mr fish im sorry that im not outing my role for no reason

theres unironically no way anyone can convince me neon or leafia is a better wagon than fucking nokiel or eliza

what is your entire nokiel thing
i dont think theyre in the execpool today

I’m not trying to. Not today. But Leafia IS a wolf

i honestly don’t hate leafia wagon but i think if there’s mech on eliza they always die today
esp if leafia is chainsawing eliza

i honestlyneed to reread leafia’s opening because i know i wolfread zorvo especially with olivest
-luna

It is the fucking wild life department in here Lucyfer we are prosecuting you for illegal fishing. Sorry. The environment is in shambles. The fish have posts poisoning anyway they’re not safe to eat

Neon if you are done i think you need to out what you did

I personally don’t think that LLD would have a full doctor in addition to the poison heal but /shrug
thats purely setup meta
-luna