Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

what exactly is rule of 3?

any grouping of 3 people from a wolf, usually always includes at least one wolf
/shrug

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
nightingale 2/11 alana (#4616); Wazza (#4403)
Squirrel2412 3/11 bladescape (#4480)
Marshal 1/10 nutella (#4535)
Not Voting 16 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Wisdom

including a mafia member in a list of 3 or more

there was alot of vulgard specifically bringing up me and misty (it was actually more misty and i compared to millium btw) and then they once even said “we should talk about everyone who has an m at the beginning of their username” which kinda sealed the deal for me

2 Likes

misty/marl maf?

I need to look further into misty, so im gonna pressure marl first

/vote marl @Nyarchmage

/vote Hippo @Nyarchmage

Juggling this, Night and Moonwink atm, forgot about Moonwink earlier tbh

whatever happens happens
but i do think that mists approach this game is just
generally villagery

for the memes

/vote Marl

@Nyarchmage

im not voting marshal right now because i dont want people to say “ewwww nights a wolf now we wont elim marsh bc shes villa”
but i do still want her to die in a flame of deathness

1 Like

the rule of 3 is buy and large superstition and i don’t think it really applies to vulgard who is more than happy to mow down as many villagers as he pleases

i still think marl is town, haven’t looked at notable vulgard spew on him yet tho
if marshal is town i’d probably clear him because he seemed to care way too much about the arete/marshal situation to be a wolf if it’s v/v

I am mostly reading marl off of other things besides the rule of 3 if that matters

Gngn gay people in my computer

okay min is probably town

Vulgard spent ages going “EXCUSE ME WHY IS EVERYONE TOWNREADING MIN??? WHAT??? THEY ARENT OUT OF WOLFRANGE YET” and then when he drops his own read on min it’s a townread and one which reeks of TMI

If min is a partner Vulgard trying to stop them being townread for nothing would indicate an intention to buss/look better from min’s flip, but the fact after all that vulgard ends up townreading min just makes no sense as a partner imo

3 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marluxion 2/11 Millium (#4635); min (#4632)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Squirrel2412 3/11 bladescape (#4480)
Marshal 1/10 nutella (#4535)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Not Voting 14 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; WindwardAway; Wisdom

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

This is likely a placeholder and also honoring Arete but imo Marl should really not be a wagon

@arctci you asked me whenw i was spewed by marshal
i wasnt like
the first preson to push marshal
but i was vaugenig marschal since mid d1, before arete posted tehir acse
i thought they were w/w with laser and psuhed that a lot
i just though tmarshal was outof reach until aretes case because i wanted to cop check them to yank her tail myself

i dont really understand night’s posts, like at all

:really:

okay but i did want to akctualyl murder laser poniter
nya

moonwink cokld be a wolf
nya
sleeby

without referring to any particular example

i am going to pause to say that whoever Vulgard pushes with demonstrable intention to kill is probably town because he would not want to obtain a pelt as this would make it likely he’d get nightkilled

1 Like