Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Vulgard spew isodive

[quote=“Vulgard, post:929, topic:1964, full:true”]

i thought “wtf is literally all of this” but then marshal gave a pretty good explanation aside from the fact she didn’t address the alana part
i still think this leans toward the wtf tier but i felt similarly about some of her takes in the champs practice game she played on mu where she got yote d3 and she was town there

this is the only thing I want to add a comment too but this pot was obviously fake and its making me giggle lol

[quote=“Vulgard, post:2135, topic:1964, full:true”]

this is just a collection of posts which have reads in them (or are noteworthy) for my future use when I finish feel free to use theres legit like no text in here

important note: please reevaluate marshal

I will now look more into these

1 Like

r u deadass or is this just an fps

FYI I very much do think Marshall isn’t neccessarily scum just because he was in a thunderdome with someone who flipped town and think Marshal should be read on play, I have recently lost a game because I was in a massive thunderdome with someone, everyone decided to ‘if one is town lynch the other’ well we were both town and scum won.

but Marshalls flip would still have been more helpful to me personally than Arete’s even if Marshal had flipped town now I basically learned nothing from the lynch.

Spectators are involved in the game so I’m assuming so

1 Like

:wowee:

alana hates this site too

idk why im having an anxiety attack over tho flips that really shouldat matter
but
nya

ill just sit a bone in the corner and be ill adjusted

the reason why im worried about marshal flipping town is because I feel like vulgard has said a ton of stuff which feels outright like just w shade that idt they’d say to a partner

the worst thing id have too say is the switch to arete afterwards tbh

Idk if care what’s more beneficial to you, but why would it be more beneficial to you

What even is this post lol

because I townread Arete more than Marshal

Stop worrying about the flip, day has just started, things will happen as more people enter the thread

Actually should we all post cop results now that I think about it

1 Like

We know there’s an alignment cop so everyone faking won’t hurt anything tbh

Terrible idea
Don’t do this

1 Like

/vote Nightingale

why?

my night 1 was blade

There’s 21 other people in the game. Faking results just lowers the amount of people who can be cop. Cop can show their results through their reads.

2 Likes

johncarter villa