Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Good nyaght!
I wanted to direct one more thing to your attention but it can wait
:3

Is anyone alive and present itt

@BS4215

is it possible your hated modifier thing failed from a roleblock, as opposed to this being mylo?

also are you able to give any other info from spec chat?
or do you just have the 8 votes on Hippo and 2nd place on Marshal
do you know who voted?

2 Likes

I asked something like this earlier and never got a response so I hope they reply to you :3

Either way Marshal flips I will be satisfied it’s win/win uwu

ngl my lizard brain finds this villagery

their immediate thought is OH SHIT WE’RE IN MYLO

also

/vote Hippopablompoyeetus @Nyarchmage

more #stats

3 Likes

What’s your read on Kyubey/Litten?

hard hard V

Summary

Brought sus on alana before the check was outted, was genuinely hype about it, went about vul spew in a p villagery way with how he looked for who vul pinged the most
I’ve melded with him a lot on readup, as well as today
I don’t feel the w!litten vibes - he isnt being his normal powerwolfy I OWN THIS THREAD self

4 Likes

Do you disagree with or want an explanation of any the rest of my town list?
:3

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 7/10 bladescape (#8040); LASERpointer (#7663); Marshal (#7807); Mistyx (#7698); Squirrel2412 (#7714)
Moonwink 2/10 Marluxion (#8324); nightingale (#8321)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/10 Chloe (#8391)
Illwei 1/10 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 10 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; Wazza (#7695); WindwardAway; Wisdom

I’m interested in hearing you out, and I have a question for you.
What’s your current read on Wisdom, in that case?

What does this imply, that there’s a soup kill waiting to process? Like a soup kill that could still be prevented during the day but will occur after elimination happens or something else triggers it?

Also I’m pretty sure OP said XyLo would be announced but I’d have to check that
More likely something mechanical is preventing the SoD post from showing. But I guess that could also mean that XyLo wouldn’t be announced as a result.

This implies there’s either a day cop or that you aren’t dying today

That’s why you mentioned framers yesterday, I assume?

OH
There’s a role swapper
Idk if it’s a form of anticlaim or if they chose intentionally to target claimed roles but that makes sense i guess

I have to say, I didn’t realize Emilia was a catgirl lol
The rest of this is believable tbh

There is exactly one thing I think could clear her if she’s town
Actually, idk if it could clear her, but I’m trying to work this out so bear with me
But I’m still listening to her because I’m thinking things over, and at the very least if my wolfread on her all game has been wrong, I’ll have an idea of where to look next.

I think either way it’s +EV to flip her today unless there’s a soup kill triggered by voting her, and we really have no way of telling. At the very least I don’t want to see a hammer because I want discussion time and I want to see how certain players are acting today.

Considering wolves had a link to dead chat via their medium who is ironically dead, I would guess that a player who has a link to spec chat is probably not a wolf? Doesn’t mean they’re town, but I don’t think that’s a wolf.

But it just completely stopped all announcements at SoD, didn’t it? I guess if the spec chat hater ability is considered kp then you may be right, but idk.

Gonna leave off here and catch up more later, sorry I have to cut this short

Oh also I wanted to ask something important

Who assumed in their posts that the wolf team was 4 packwolves + Vulgard? I know Wisdom did, and there was someone else, but I don’t remember who.

no i’m 99% sure it’s just my role

1 Like

Like a hidden ability mechanic where your role just changes itself?
That makes more sense with the theory that there was a global roleblock, actually

1 Like

once again I am one shot
I would’ve shot Marshal if I could’ve

1 Like

I read a bit more of the thread and found Marshal voting herself and openwolfing, I give up lol
I guess I won’t get an answer to my questions for her until she flips but that works too :person_shrugging:

I’m not voting specifically because I don’t want an early hammer but I will assume Marshal will flip today

i agree with your list and don’t really have any questions rn, sorry :wowee:
promise im not ignoring you i just
dont really have much to ask rn or consider your slot a huge priority/problem, and don’t wanna use up posts (ignore all my shitposts pls)

Ranmilia isn’t Emilia
Ran is an offsiter who is cool and fun we love ran

this is so wack and random that i almost wanna say “if killing marshal triggers a soupkill, wind is w and this was tmi. if killing marshal doesn’t trigger a soupkill, wind is v for this weird thought”
but thats dumb
but
idk
ayaya

also hi windy!

i might be off for the night
or at least until spicy stuff happens or i become obsessed with threadcamping again

kinda just sittin’ at marshal/hippo/illwei/+1 rn tbhze

adios, rockband that we loved the most

1 Like

I didnt realize i had a wagon wow i feel so special

openwolfing but then coming back

reread it with the context of marshal being sarcastic and mad at being misread

1 Like

facts, ran goated

1 Like