Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

absolutely fucking not i was the one trying to get people to move off of arete and onto squirrel

if marshal is a wolf i probably did end up saving her though you’re correct but today i also still kinda think she might be town

1 Like
Summary

@Mistyx
this is villa progression
its pure af boi
you can see the cogs turnin and him questioning reality
and his frustration towards arctic at SoD feels genuine
also the marshal vote was good

i think hes just in tunnelland

@Marluxion walk me thru mist read, but leave out vul spew

completely fucking false, i started saying you were wolfy way before you even tried to shade me

you have two big wagons, screaming they are both obvious town, and u are on one of them

also Marshal’s alignment is irrelevant, pretend they are 100% dying today, because they are

/Vote Illwei

Marl if you want to save marshal join this wagon and say that you wish this becomes a wagon instead of marshal

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 7/10 bladescape (#8040); LASERpointer (#7663); Marshal (#7807); Mistyx (#7698); Squirrel2412 (#7714)
WindwardAway 1/10 Chloe (#8049)
Illwei 1/10 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 12 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marluxion; Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; nightingale; Wazza (#7695); WindwardAway; Wisdom

you said it once and never explained why so no that doesnt count

also you saying one in me/zori/hyena also doesn’t count because you kept saying zori was the most likely of the three

also @Chloe why does wolf marshal make this post

yeah until zori because obvious town yesterday

became not because

that wasn’t even auto correct my lizard brain just typed because despite it saying became in my head

okay but i’m talking about d1

I mean what do we have here
lets see

Marshal Pros and Cons

Pros:
Yelled at us

Cons:
Inconsistency
feels aligned with vulgard
feels aligned with alana
hard claimed wolf, and tried to take it back, and this wasn’t one of those, “haha Im gonna meme claim wolf”

1 Like

… why not?

shes been breadcrumbing her godfather claim for days yeah but i dont see how that makes her a villager
shes a capable wolf
and even an incapable wolf knows that having a fakeclaim is good

like, ive made posts like that as a wolf
and im poop

(also now i feel like shes gunna flip the same thing alana did, but like, the actual role :joy_cat:)

1 Like

how am i in tunnel land i haven’t even really talked about misty that much :wowee:

ah yes clearly not a tunnel my mistake

2 Likes

Chloe reminds me of that show where you had two adults wish for a kid cuz they couldn’t have one naturally and they got one, but this kid had leaves superglued to his legs and when they fell off he vanished

I have a feeling those leaves are gonna fall off during the night

cuz it seems like you arent really willing to reconsider

can you do this

litten what the hell kinda shows do u watch

6 Likes