Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

also if u can heal, dont heal Nutella, please and thanks lol

i dont know
i havent really been paying attention at all to vulgard spew
i ont think its particularly ai given the fact that he didnt really push on any of us at all though

so thats not part of my read in either direction
nya

does anyone have Night town and mafia games, I am curious to read up on them

getting other thoughts in the middle of all this that isn’t about you is good, that I will agree on

like I said may have or may not have said before, I dont really like giving out town leans unless I have a reason to do so even if its flimsy, but I haven’t seen something from you from your real time, also you already know I am paranoid of you give our champs game

maybe at some point iso dive you, especially if people continue to discuss you

No, no. Though, now that you mention it, I probably AM extra-spewed town if he was the mafia night kill target, because I don’t argue with someone and come close to flat out scumreading them, then turn around and just nightkill them instead. My MO would be to go into D2 and just argue with Vulgard more.

My argument is that, as mafia, I don’t even HAVE that argument with Vulgard. And even if I do argue with Vulgard, I don’t criticize his solvy-post in the manner that I do. I called it bad because it was a transparent attempt to look extra solvy, but again, it was D1, so the tryhard-y-ness actually looked bad in that scenario.

last standard-length mafia game (username: rokon)

last standard-length town game

I actually do agree that he didn’t really push either of us at all, which was what lead me to realizing that his solvy post was all for show and not genuine. XD

[quote=“Arctic, post:4932, topic:1964”]

I planned on making a case for them being w/w with this post as the crux of it, after vul’s flip I was at a party but wanted to get people talking
was pretty much ignored tho… i wonder why

Alright, alright. And as I said earlier, you have every right to be paranoid of me after THAT game. XD I can never be annoyed with you being paranoid about me after that.

And, if I had to be fair, Night probably has every right to be paranoid of me, too, considering the number of times on ToS I fooled her. >.< Still though!

so you think that if Im scum Vulgard would decide to meta dive me when he started to shift me to null only to reach the conclusion that from said meta dive that Im scum anyway? It’s not like everyone would actually give enough of a fuck about me to read through my past games lmfao

genuinely

what

please do, i will be very helpful d3, you will regret if you can heal me and dont and see my flip

…why?

nutella is pretty obviously town iyam and makes 0 sense to be targetted by town KP so I see 0 reason not to heal her if you can

@Wazza
btw I just realized the person I’m thinking of probably isn’t you, and might actually be in fact, “Atlas”

Anyway, I’m off for now. <3 I’ll be back later.

ya i don’t sit in these obvious town worlds as others may do, I dont see a reason to save them

I actually liked your EoD and today liked that you think Marshal vs Arete could be TvT rather than just wanted to turbo Marshal like some others.

We dont even know if it was a town poisoner who poisoned them?

Arctic
Hippo
Kyubey
Min
Mistyx
nutella

^ townreads

Alana
LaserPointerze
Squirrel 2412

^ townreads but yolo

Phonepostinf