Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

if I was a wolf, my team would have bussed me by now, cause I can’t keep up wim anywhere after a max of 3 days

as much details, my attention span is too small for that
I need to do a lot of reading
Im still at “I want to to kill Misty” and spec chat can kindly bugger off lol

most townie? well thats a mouth full that I dont think any of you deserve

and yet how desperately Marshal attempted to have your head doesn’t count as bussing because…?

1 Like

I can send a game in which I was a wolf and my partner outted and buried me, and you can see me not even attempt to care

but if u want to assume that’s mafia bussing, as well as Alena POE’ing all game, then knock urself out, but at the same time, I’m not the poisoner for that very same reason

and Im so confused how Kyubey concluded I have the best equity for being the poisoner after reading my iso, and thinking I decided to make up a role called ITA Sniper, that allows me too 100% kill any target during an ITA phase, that is probably not happening since its a bullshit role just like Min’s

Ill argue if u read Vulgard you can see him re-evaluate me, which could mean something, but I’m not here to give you a scum case on myself, because I ain’t a wolf lol

I can’t towncase myself.

I joke all the time about my wolfrange being large but it’s not that much of a joke.

It’s not like I don’t make mistakes as a wolf but I’m able to copy general play pretty well.

That being said, if I was wolf I would absolutely have done more with the triple vote.

My own incompetence is my town defense =P

interesting.
both of your responses have been noted and appreciated.

I’m going to be incredibly busy until later tonight, I’ll be back then with more cohesive thoughts. (luckily, I have the day off on wednesday so I can dedicate much more time to this absolute hellhole).

@LASERpointer
anyways Im at the point where I dont think this game is winnable for town if me and misty are both town

could you go into more detail on why you think this for when I am back?

im literally set up in all worlds to be a wolf, “I’ve done nothing”
interactions mean jack shit

if Moon is a wolf, 100% its not misty, but like, that doesn’t matter to me
so I think its silly for me to vote there

@Kyubey
honestly Im glad you wasted all that time casing me and misty to conclude the poisoner exists in us, believing the doctor claim that’s done nothing, that wasn’t even a full claim, and didn’t have the cajones to vote me, but instead voting Moonwink, and still just allowed the game to drift over on Illwei

@nightingale
honestly im just as tilting at you

and lets be real here, Illwei pretended she didn’t have an ignite which she did, and never claimed it
like what the fuck haha

Misty isn’t re-evaluating me, wolf!Misty has set the game up to murder me
town!misty doesn’t want to naturally read me, I dont think any wolf flip in this game would clear me

Hippo can continue to cry in thread, that he’s done so much, while crying wolf, accusing me of doing nothing, and then vote me out of some sense of petty pride

I dont even necessarily think he is reading me maliciously, its possible they are reading me in the heat of emotions lol

the last wolf flip that could have cleared you to me was illwei

I am trying to keep my mind open right now but you are very much not helping me find you if you’re town

im almost at 100 posts, im going to end up capping myself early again
so I’m gonna chill for now

atp im at like

mist
wazza
wisdom
hippo
bs
blade
laser
millium
moon

before I go for go lmao, there are so many things wrong with the VC
BS never voting
Wisdom not caring about this game

the fact that you all literally just allowed Illwei to die, and thought, yup, this catches a wolf

either way, Both Hippo and Moonwink are trains that have all town because I am town, or very likely to have all town, because Wazza

and honestly the least I can do is put a little bit of trust in Windy’s Wazza read

Idk what hippo is doing, they were meme voting I think

honestly yo. if you are town, this is obnoxious

Hi, I’m here.

hi moon

are you a wolf

can sylveons be wolves

are sylveons cats dogs foxes or what mix of the combination

why am i asking so many dumb questions

am i going insane