Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I still think there’s at least one wolf in Moonwink/Mistyx

Inb4 BS is lying about the “hate” mechanic and it’s actually wolf controlled lol

Would mean BS and Mistyx are both wolves probably

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 2/4 Mistyx (#2470); Wisdom (#2580)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#2510)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Millium; Moonwink; Wazza

I’m a bit slow, but what’s the town factional kill?
And the town factional chat?

And - What makes min’s role a 3p role and not a town role?
Xe wanted mafia dead and won if town won. No wincon of their own. How’s that 3p?

I have no confidence in myself firing correctly but at the same time I feel if I don’t fire town probably lose

I’m
Not in a good position :wowee:

1 Like

italy wants me to say that in nfol4 they were cult leader with marshal as acolyte, who was killed night 1 when trying to bleed solic due to demon rampage. italy open wolfed day 2 out of nihilism when attempting to convert the prince, tangled. warlock was executed by prince next night and demon day 3, resulting in blue dragon and mercenary king victory

I think if we hit a town u, u might have to, idk honestly

If we hit a wolf plz.dont shoot

I have no idea who that is or what that means but you can tell italy pasta from me

I mean yes it sounds like a hidden message but it’s incomprehensible.

1 Like

Am I the only person who thought Windward was mafia because they didn’t flip at EoD? Wasted all night assuming that was the case.

Also I’m sorry for not posting at all today, I had something come up but I’m catching up now. Also feeling slightly demotivated from WW flip and realised I couldn’t pop in and meme effortlessly, so now I am here I’ll tryhard.

Min kill over Wisdom surprises me.

I’ll backread Min in a bit once I’ve read thread. Main thing is they were hard defending Millium so that is kind of a weird kill for them. Not impossible because Min was quite townread but not sure why Mill! mafia woudn’t just kill Wisdom, unless for Wifom purposes, doc dodge, or Wisdom is also mafia which I think is unlikely.

(Min did also have me as like top town cuz i’m asssuming conveniently no one is gonna mention this and imma be pushed today lol)

I think EOD looks bad for Laser and Min kill also makes sense from Laser mafia PoV because Min was like only person standing in way of Laser trying to just power wolf to end. I’ll have things in mind to see what happens

Kinda unsure about Milli but them not being on at EoD makes it hard to evaluate. I rlly dont get why they’d kill Min if they were actually mafia tho. I guess Min scumread Moon so if the team is exactly Milli/Moon kill makes sense but I don’t scumread Moon at all.

Also why are there only 300 posts today wtf is everyone doing. I was beating myself up about being busy but turns out everyone is lmao

I scumread Ilwei and id rather them have died over moon and misty even tho not my first choice cuz no one wanted laser or u.
I know i literally just said min kill looks good for u but this is a rlly scummy first post lol.

It’s all good. <3 I’m pretty much in the same position, I think, with my PoE. If we’re both wrong, we can just laugh about it post-game.

1 Like

Wisdom is mafia which I doubt or wolves more scared of Min’s reads over Wisdoms which I think is more likely (plus Kyubey had Min as town so they put stock into Kyubey).

If no one’s properly backread Min by the time I get to end of thread imma be sad.

It doesn’t make much sense to me tho, taking out the dude who caught 2 mafia seems optimal like almost all of time

Thing is, Wisdom being alive is mad and at a glance points to mafia bus BUT why would Wisdom feel like they didn’t just need to Bus Marshal (who was going over anyway) but a also Alana for no reason.

Like if Wisdom had just claimed a peak on Marshal or something I’d be way more sus, I don’t think wolf plan makes sense to bus Marshal but throw in Alana for good measure for no reason.

I think the way that fliipped wolves have treated both Wazza and Millium is mildly clearing

I think that BS/IS makes sense as a towny albeit off flimsy reasons.

I think Wisdom should never be in contention rn because that awkward dance on D2 with Alana was kinda weird but now I’m thinking about universal backup from Marshall and if that was the whole plan.

1 Like