Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

This is why I have never swapped votes at EOD.

1 Like

great now ur double useless

I’m actually here to solve now tho sooooo

2 Likes

good cause my raid starts in 15 mins lol

Justifiable from Wazza’s PoV. That’s the important bit. Wazza and JC had A LOT of conflict D1, so given the limited pool of people that she could shoot, she could justify JC being the wolfiest slot in the pool, but again… she could have holstered. She didn’t HAVE to shoot anyone, right?

/vote Hippo

@Nyarchmage

1 Like

Showing off my now single vote and also Hippo is my vague main scumread while I do actual re-reads

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/5 bladescape (#2510)
Moonwink 1/4 Mistyx (#2470)
Not Voting 7 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; LASERpointer; Millium; Moonwink; Wazza; Wisdom (#2367)

Ooooooh…

… I already know you didn’t swap votes at EoD N1, since I just did those vote counts with the flip info, but I actually want to see if this is true on the other days, too. XD If this is the case… this is hilarious.

The best part about it is I’m a notorious shenanigans player for EOD voting which I was basically banned from doing =P

1 Like

Gonna start by working backwards over spew reads.

1 Like

I would’ve HATED getting your role, because I love EoD shenanigans, too (which is why I tried tying up the wagons so many times EoD1). XD

Wazza is likely town off spew, I think I’ve said this already but I remember that’s pretty strong for me.

1 Like

It’s a shame you didn’t vote earlier just to show you still had the triple vote before you did your thing to make it a single vote. ;-;

I probably should’ve done that but eh.

1 Like

i wish I had BS’ role tbh lol

Wisdom can be put aside for now from how the Alana thing went as well.

1 Like

Waaaait a moment… hold on…

There’s a dumb reason to townread Milli

1 Like

cool
am I supposed to care or feel worse about the shot? Make your choice