Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
bladescape 3/7 Mistyx (#737); WindwardAway (#1367); Wisdom (#1388)
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1305)
Mistyx 2/7 LASERpointer (#1374); Millium (#1366)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Not Voting 5 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; min

spiritual vote still also on blade too

also i just realized might not be on for EOD since iā€™m going to dinner with my mom tonight
iā€™ll do my best

wolves already know my role but I bet it infuriates them that I have never actually claimed it or have actually softed it in a way that will allow them to kill me rn

Marshal was very clearly trying to signal to me that she thought knew my role, which is why she said ā€œyou should know what Iā€™m talking about**. I, however, donā€™t as Iā€™m an innocent boy who would never claim their role in the face of danger.

I have some thoughts on some people itt having tmi about it because of that but you guys can figure out that later, donā€™t think itā€™s entirely relevant

Letā€™s think about this game from marshal perspective.
You are the strongest wolf on the team, and you like power wolfing. You donā€™t have very influential mafia slots, but you do have a mafia triple voter. In what world does marshal not repetitively try to get Blade to switch votes and get blade to fake a progression which will allow them to get another execution? Like, maybe thatā€™s just my style, but from what I have seen from their play D1 they seem like a very power wolfy wolf and I feel like they would have used all their resources in wasting another town day there.

1 Like

Instead of trying to get credit off marshal death, blade tries to talk about how they believe the claim but wonā€™t switch off of it, which is very ??? imo if they were mafia? It does match up with the view that they donā€™t really care about the game and so they wouldnā€™t be trying that hard as mafia, but like, even still, they didnā€™t even try to use it d1 when marshal had a serious chance of going over.

@Wisdom
Hey
Can you explain whether you saw blade do anything last night? Or what the fuck watching them means?

its also possible wolves were never around
but Blade voting Marshal yesterday, thatā€™s throwing me off

1 Like

also I read IS, and god, if that was scum theater between them and Marshal
:wowee:

People say that his play doesnā€™t match a town triple voter, but consider this: town are uninformed, mafia arenā€™t. You have more of an excuse of voting wrong when town then you do when you are mafia (what I mean is, you can be excused for not knowing who the mafia are as town, while itā€™s impossible to be excused for knowing who the mafia are and still voting them as mafia)

Like, it strikes me as more weird that they did this as an informed mafia member

Mafia triple voter makes even less sense when you combine it with spec voting powers though, because remember: town are not informed, mafia are informed. Itā€™s much easier for spec chat to give the hated modifer to town in which case mafia could easily use the triple voter + the modifer to lynch town? I mean.

only?

yes?

honestly, what a wierd response

Who were Illweiā€™s douse targets again?
does anyone remember

Okay, so really, why the fuck has moon been the only person anti claimed (I at least think that was why they were vanilized). Wazza has claimed, BS has claimed, Wisp has claimed (though arguably a useless role), wisdom has claimed? Like what the fuck

wait what did I miss something

holy hell man, BSā€™ post bothers me so dmn much
help

2 Likes

Spec chat if you trust this guy with your life give us a sign

1 Like

who were Illweiā€™s targets again?