Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Im not a afraid to buss, but im not leaving my vote on my partner when the trains are sitting at 8 and 7, anyone who thinks otherwise is crazy

especially not on day 1, when a wolf death on day 1 is a crazy ton of info for town

Ohh lol ok
Idk there’s stuff I should be looking at to see if there’s partner equity for certain players but I’m not motivated and I’m not at home anyway
So I’ll just conserve my posts and use them to respond to people who have questions or something, or if I suddenly think of something constructive to say
If I’m wrong and Hippo is right and we’ve fucked up by mech clearing a wolf or more, we’re gonna need a lot of collective brainpower to hunt the remaining wolves

not that arent good things in Mistys Iso, I think at one point they talked about having a hard time placing me and Wisdom, that felt pretty uninformed

but as the game went on they just started throwing out jabs, and it felt more like trying push w/e they could

i need to go see how they handled Alena

@WindwardAway
weekends are garbage for me, since i work during all the times when people are existing, Monday Tues Weds, and thurs, are the best days for me to participate

1 Like

good morning
thanks i forgot i was still voting litten for liking vapor wave

/vote mist @Nyarchmage

pressure here is good since the things i’ve tried today to get a reaction
failed miserably

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1305)
bladescape 2/7 Mistyx (#737); WindwardAway (#1367)
Mistyx 2/7 LASERpointer (#1374); Millium (#1366)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Not Voting 6 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Kyubey; min; Wisdom (#1210)

lock scum tbh

1 Like

and lets be honest here, if I work 1230-9pm, both Friday and Saturday, the last thing i want to do is try to catch up with everything going on in the thread

if it wasn’t for the fact that I have no idea what to do with bladescape, and hating how wrong they’ve been, i might be more worried

Mechanically they look townie, but I dont think they look townie for any other reason, so I think the correct response is to default to the analytical aspects of their iso and gameplay, that point to them just being wrong because they are a wolf

2 Likes

ftr i do believe marl was in fact FPSing about that

1 Like

Lasor u are still voting Kyubey

correction im dumb

3 Likes

/vote mist @Nyarchmage

vote bot broken i will fix

the bot was not broken we just wasted two posts

2 Likes

i hate both my life and this game and also my head

2 Likes

you have four times the brain power yet you haven’t solved the game yet
curious

1 Like

dude i’ve been pleading for help
sometimes i get front stuck for a hot minute
unfortunately now is one of those times but i just really want the emo bitch to pop out and gamesolve

i swear Hippo has done less than me, Idk how that’s possible

3 Likes

2 Likes

/vote Bladescape

@Nyarchmage