Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

a joke
nya

/vote [Wisdom] @Nyarchmage

This vote is the cat’s meow!

I can’t be bothered catching up fully because Wisdom blew my brain.

I feel like Laser is smartbomb/disquieted.

I have probably about 80% confidence.

@Arete ping me when you’re here so I can expose you thoroughly have a fun chat!
:3

/vote Wisdom @Nyarchmage

I feel required to participate after reading that.

What do you two think about JC and Vulgard individually? I don’t buy that you, @WindwardAway, just suddenly make a snap read on not one, but two people that are conditional on the other’s alignment. Or rather, I don’t buy that you feel that confident about the read.

Hippo - posting itself is not frozen which is villagery. I also have my own secret reason that makes me think he’s just a villager but that’s something I can iterate later down the line

Marl - I believe that he wouldn’t go absolutely ham this early as wolf and I moreso believe that he believes he wouldn’t.

min - I thought his early posts were good on a base “this is reads content and thats nice” but I especially like him agreeing with vul on him getting townreads too easily thats relatively easy to fake as wolf but I think he would have much more success taking the angle I am of “vul is wolf shutting down consensus towns” and not vying for that townread position is just >rand v

Mistyx - I liked her “i felt like this was a good opportunity to present my reads” thing

nutella - seems flowey especially considering newer site, much likelier town!nut who is getting on flow despite newish site than wolf!nut having to deal with both

yeah thats roughly it for v reads I wouldnt actually say any of these are tiered they’re all kinda just there I dont have any absurdly confident townread

yeah that’s also mafia regardless of arete’s alignment

put arete as their top town for nonsense, then completely ignored my insistent push on arete while posting in the thread and even replying to my post on arete’s marl read but using it to call me and marl unaligned instead of talking about arete. it’s clear they dont care about their read at all and the rest of their play has generally left no impression on me at all

that post doesnt not make sense to me?

They are just saying JC and Vulgard are not unaligned but they townread Vulgard.

Its worded poorly tho

1 Like

Try-hard. :[

LASER Program temporarily offline for scheduled maintenance.

(I have things to do (im things) the Return of :crown::joy_cat: will be soonish)

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 3/12 Arete (#948); JohnCarter (#166); Marluxion (#593)
Arete 3/12 Arctic (#1362); Moonwink (#1087); WindwardAway (#1526)
Wisdom 4/12 bladescape (#1710); LASERpointer (#1706)
JohnCarter 2/12 Wazza (#120); Wisdom (#807)
Arctic 2/12 Marshal (#129); nutella (#272)
LASERpointer 1/12 Mistyx (#375)
Squirrel2412 1/12 Vulgard (#1426)
Marluxion 1/12 Illwei (#779)
Not Voting 8 alana; Hippopablompoyeetus; InternetStranger; Kyubey; Millium; min (#318); nightingale; Squirrel2412 (#566)

I think JC is town
At this point I also think Vulgard is town
This was discussed a bit later after I said that, and I think if Vulgard is a wolf, he whiteknighted JC in his post. However, I do think town!Vulgard could also come up with that take. I just don’t think wolf!Vulgard posts that about his wolf partner and maybe I should’ve said that explicitly.

Hippo, read this one as well.

I find this far liklier than kat ftr

thank nya~ someone gets it
Weird that Arete didn’t :joy_cat:

Wisdom’s takes don’t feel like…

Connected in a way which makes sense to my brain.

1 Like

question
are any of you familiar with wisdom’s recent play?

Oh I forgot about Vul’s defense of Arete
Idk what to make of it