Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I thought that was a meme cause someone else said that to Illwei too

whereā€™s the spew

Yeah itā€™s the first post in the iso thatā€™s a part of what Iā€™m talking about but Iā€™ll try to case properly now

Mywei or the highwei

4 Likes

But mine is the windward(a)way

1 Like

Same, iā€™ve seen people say that all the time in other places too lol

Anyway it feels like this game is just lost or won based on how many of illwei/bladescape/millium are actually mafia cuz these slots are prob all getting flipped, we can pretend otherwise but lol

1 Like

if youā€™re talking about the hydra game then no i dont i try not to think about that game

1 Like

Slept peacefully is such a meme response, I can imagine being told, you slept peacefully, and then day starts, and u are dead

5 Likes

@min yeah when you get here elaborate a bit
still think the way he went about it was towny but i would like clarification

i have no idea just that i reached it and i want to like more things but the forums are spiting me

only one iā€™ve had in recent memory

+1 good thought

sometimes they donā€™t even tell you, you died

/vote Illwei @Nyarchmage

Pod weicing

4 Likes

Am i the only one who didnt get slept peacefully? I got told my kill on joe was blocked

legitimately just complain until you get the likes back
Thatā€™s how I got unlimited likes on this account

Derp reading has lost its meaning when half say itā€™s wolfy and half day itā€™s townie, in that case itā€™s just NAI

I missed the second half of Oranges response in the OP, sue me.

Anyways I donā€™t agree with not telling people there action failed if they are supposed to be told stuff, thatā€™s a silly attempt to lower towns information when we already have zero to no information

Also this day is unbelivably boring cuz were gonna end up hanging marshal and after that we have a fat poe and idk who it is at this point

4 Likes

im gunna miss u guys

maybe

No night kills to analyse and an obvious hang is recipe for day of shitposting

3 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 6/10 bladescape (#8040); LASERpointer (#7663); Mistyx (#7698); Squirrel2412 (#7714)
Illwei 2/10 Chloe (#9031); Kyubey (#8206)
Moonwink 2/10 Marluxion (#8324); nightingale (#8321)
WindwardAway 1/10 Wazza (#8796)
Not Voting 10 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marshal (#8770); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; WindwardAway; Wisdom

iā€™m rejuvenated this game ngl
after work iā€™m finally gonna do some iso work on those 3 arctic mentioned
because yeah
heā€™s probably right

@mods give me likes please

idk about you
but mine is roughly

moonwink
illwei
squirrel
hippo
wind
millium
blade ?

but this feels too easy to be true
but i canā€™t put anyone else there i donā€™t wolfread them in any significant capacity
weh

also @Chloe do you leave today

1 Like

Something to note is that I actually tried multiple times to join my wagon before he formed that one but he never did
perhaps this means something
I donā€™t know