Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

If were not hanging marshal i dont like my or moons wagons either

We’re hanging me
It’s beyond clear to me lol

• town is tired of my slot and needs it resolved and will end on me
  • wolves are already building scenarios off of my death

I don’t like it cuz wagons help solve stuff and being some kinda consensus wolf stalls the day but I see nobody but me dying even if I turned it up to 11 and did everything I could to live so imma just chill n solve

he was visiting for the valborg weekend lol

2 Likes

Ngl if 2 ppl wanted to id totally hammer marshal rn shes on 7 votes lol

Valborg sounds made up thats sus

unvote @Nyarchmage

1 Like

I wanna live for a bit at least

Oh wow i didnt even see marshal was on her own wagon

Le selfvote and AtE has paid off big time

Walpurgis lol

What’s your opinion right now on Moonwink, since it seems like she’s a good topic for discussion rn? You liked Misty’s take on her, but what’s your personal opinion on the slot?

Ngl I forgot entirely and ur post made me check

I do wanna self hammer if I get the chance. If I’m dying blade has gotta be on my wagon 100% to solve triplevoye stuff once and for all

1 Like

I didnt like moon d1 but they had some emotional reactions earlier which felt towny

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 6/10 bladescape (#8040); LASERpointer (#7663); Mistyx (#7698); Squirrel2412 (#7714)
Moonwink 2/10 Marluxion (#8324); nightingale (#8321)
Hippopablompoyeetus 2/10 Chloe (#8391); Wazza (#8721)
Illwei 1/10 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 10 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marshal (#8770); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; WindwardAway; Wisdom

I liked Misty’s take on her as being towny for misty but it holds a bit of weight for my own

Moonwink is probably town on a more emotional scale. Her emotion towards arctic is 100% real and I just don’t think it would be with him more or less burying me.

Her reads are nothing special but feel very novel and in a world where I think wolves have created and kept up this threadstate her being individualistic strikes me as towny.

Probably v. Role claim is good enough that I think she’s likely to get memed on by wolves early enough unless they can ML her

1 Like

This feels like a wolf who has no idea what to do if votes shift off me and see it as a serious possibility

Bad look and Strong unalign with loud townreaders of me (Laser, Marluwu).

Idk what wazza is and imma let others solve her

Guys there is a Spotify X Roblox collab

What is happening to this world

2 Likes

i am here popping in and out

can someone talk to me about squirrel or can @Squirrel2412 himself get in here
i feel like the slot has been largely ignored recently in light of all the marshal shit and i don’t understand why i’ve seen a lot of people slapping a townread on him going hmyeah ok

(note i have been keeping detailed notes this game so if the emo bitch comes out they’re not building outta nowhere i’ve done my part)

2 Likes

My nyatinfoil is that the BS slot is a wolf universal backup and backed up vulgards role.

i think i’ll be a bit better at this now
@wazza get your british ass in here and talk to me about your reads