Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

im gunna assume 4 wolves exist, cause we killed 1 and we killed a lost wolf, 6 wolves is plenty for 23 players

Arctic didnt soft any psychic info at sods

So idk whats going on there someone else take a look and lemme know if i missed something

i dont do well with sudden triggers

1 Like

11/4 because 6 wolves + 1 LW starting is mental

there is no way he didnt soft anything, that’s not an arctic thing to do
its unbelievable that a player as skilled as him, didn’t soft his role some where

2 Likes

Have a look, i only looked at SoDs cuz i assumed thats when it is usually best to post it

his reads are probably the best bet

And one of his reads was to kill you which makes me think you were involved but not guaranteed to be wolf

i was ok with dying for the memes, before we lost 4 town, im pretty good now
lets not

listen to chloe, I am town

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
WindwardAway 1/8 Wazza (#8796)
Not Voting 10 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; LASERpointer (#9402); Marshal (#8770); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; WindwardAway; Wisdom

They dont scumread anyone at start of d2 tho and tbats when they wld have a list of 3

1 Like

honestly im not going to hedge on Wazza anymore
4 town’s dropped
Wolf wazza has a vig shot, wolves also probably had that poison, and they have their factional kill

nah fuck off

so you’re calling me town

??? wtf

well

thats why everything was delayed :wowee:

i dont have a choice but to lock it in
I think its mechanically unbelievable
and not only that, I think its mechanically unbelievable that Wiggins is a wolf with 3 votes, given w/e the hell just happened

1 Like

Okay I want to look at the peol who wanted a hammer before 1am (24 hours after SoD)

has he ever softed this?

Maybe?

Actually i think this may not have been the group but alana was probably in the group and thats why arctic went after alana at SoD