Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

4 Likes

I think BS’s slot is town for bad reasons, but BS certainly isn’t a beacon of town play

4 Likes

@Chloe do you have a wincon
do you have any stake in this game

what stops you from coming in here and trolling

Yeah im town

And winning sounds cool i like winning

5 Likes

rats
just make sure you repost or leave an additional legacy at eod i guess

i still think BS’ role always is town
adding misty to the iso list to make 4 even if it’s just because i don’t understand why people scumread her so much

:joy_cat:

1 Like

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

back here because she should always die today

2 Likes

I HAVE LIKES
REJOICE

3 Likes

I feel like i’m someone’s phone-a-friend

Whoever did this to me sucks you reignited my mafia addiction

6 Likes

when i was in hippo’s rolecard in railgun i lowkey could have just trolled him because proph never specified whether i was actually a player or not

3 Likes

im personally not getting much out of today s im find hammering
a the other hand
chleb
nya

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 7/10 bladescape (#8040); LASERpointer (#7663); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053); Squirrel2412 (#7714)
Illwei 2/10 Chloe (#9031); Kyubey (#8206)
Moonwink 1/10 Marluxion (#8324)
WindwardAway 1/10 Wazza (#8796)
Not Voting 10 Arctic; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marshal (#8770); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; WindwardAway; Wisdom

you joined this game so it’s kinda ur fault

Yeah I’d hammer but I don’t want to lose chloe early

Tho if someone placed it at L-1 I’d still probably do it ngl

4 Likes

Okay we can skip this part since people are getting aggro at me for reading it as spew. I still do, but whatever.

Above are multiple examples of how Vulgard is keeping Illwei at a distance. For a normal mafia player this would probably be percieved as wolfy, but Vulgard is making very sure his interactions with the wolves are intentionally in their face, look at this:

Vulgard is this obvious about distancing and hinting about knowing her being a wolf.

Let’s pre-flip Marshal just to say Vulgard has treated her similarly:

And him being in the faces of the wolves is exactly why I think he got killed. The way he talked about illwei showed he had no interest in them, compared to at least 1 proven wolf that Vulgard went full force to distance. Probably 2. I might even be so bold to guess he voted all of the wolves at some point. That means people he naked voted like Hippo and Squirrel are in a bad position as well.

Tldr; Had Illwei been a wolf, Vulgard would some kind of push on them, or at least acknowledged them in one way or another, but instead he simply ignored Illwei until Illwei asked about his Alana push.

1 Like

Uhhhhhh
Im ok with early hammer too but i cant do any deep dives of things i wanted to until later tonight irl

And i’d love to do that in case i do go poof

But if u guys get impatient i dont blame u

3 Likes

spectators
players
yes

idm waiting for chleb to do chleb things

friendship ended with chloe
new friend is murdering marshal

5 Likes

I predict that effort will convince exactly no one because those asking already had a set idea on illwei being a wolf and just wanted to press my for the same ??? reasons I was pressed yesterday.

Are you mechanically limited in what you can say

Do you have some sort of post-restriction