Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

You thought catbae/magnus came off as possibly paired? I got the opposite impression. What didnt you like about catbae?

Honestly I’d half want CD shot just so that if he’s wolf who’s trying to lay low then it’d backfire. And if he actually is town, it forces him to play.

I really dont want him to have a gun tho at a rand chance

1 Like

I feel like catbae and Icet both are giving me the vibes of “You’re so right Kiiruma, keep reading Achro as W” and it’s making me hate everything.

I didnt get that impression from him fwiw. I think catbae is a bit confused about threadstate as it relates to me and just deemed your response believable.

Sure. Selfmeta sounds fun.

AI Upick Mafia GAME THREAD - ENDGAME - JOAKIM WINS
The scumteam consisted of myself, Jaiden, Wazza and Gorta. My character ability provided me to talk pregame, which was great; Gorta’s ability outed them as cult/mafia, which was less so. Would’ve been a clean sweep if it weren’t for the instant-victory F5 undetectable unkillable Serial Killer.

Lol is usually fairly tough to read in isolation. If we want to be charitable, we could interpret his initial wolf claim as a townslip, because he used the wording given the gun and not shot, and he doesn’t strike me as the kind of player to deeply analyse his own wording as either alignment (this should be self-evident given his later behaviour in the thread.) Moving forward from that, his reads on Madeline and myself feel level 1, taking stuff at face value, but his random focus on Madeline’s slot is unpartnered because Madeline didn’t want to focus on Lol in turn and so there isn’t team cohesion, when Madeline strikes me as the sort of player to strategise in Mafia chat.

That much is fine. His reasoning for me being town is… incorrect, but it fits the pattern of Lol framing vibereads with explanations, which is what I think he’s been doing here. Again, the number of scumreads that Lol has makes sense when you consider his stated priority of finding town first, and his earlier absence from the thread. If he was Mafia, it would’ve been easier and perhaps safer to only throw out a scumread and stick to it. When questioned for his reasoning on his reads, he couldn’t really explain them in-depth for what I think is an implied but understandable reason.

This post is NAI, but I can probably attest that Lol hadn’t made it up on the spot. He said similar things in at least Love Is War and ‘80s Wild Overhaul.

Since you brought up the idea of Magnus / Lol equity, I can quickly confirm that we are not evils together.

lol is super town imo

madeline is super wolf

idk how people are pushing on lol he just straight up radiates town energy, also i agree eith his reads which is a plus

1 Like

like this entire post
its just a wolfy post
i never see town anyone posting this
achro and madeline are both scum imo

1 Like

why is kiiruma getting tred again i feel like i missed a few posts

Ah yes the famously wolfy thing of

checks notes

Comparing people’s games and noticing differences.

What’s your world view like if i was shot by litten right now and i had the gun? Does that change your reads on anyone?

There’s a degree of disagreement on reads happening in the thread. That usually indicates evils are pushing agenda, on either side, so chances are the scum team doesn’t entirely consist of the lowest posters with the least impact.

The game title bothers me.

Is it too… corny for you?

3 Likes

\Shoot Kiiruma.

1 Like

ima be afk until 3:00 pm and then I’ll shoot

my flavor is a fish this is why that’s the title

2 Likes

So is mine!
I’ve had it before. But not often

Are we all fish?

Maybe.