[RP Interest Check / OOC THREAD] Play by Post Pathfinder

(…thumbs up.)

Not for Leafia

Sad Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Zone's Rambling

Perhaps the meaning of life is to learn. There are many ways of imparting another’s knowledge onto oneself, but without even without proper guidance, the world shall teach us humans how to grow as a person. The things you did not know of yesterday is something you learn today in order to be able to do tomorrow.

To err is the first step to learning. Though failure is not the only way of learning, it is indubitably an event that will occur to us humans at least once throughout our lifetime. To err is to be human. We make mistakes, and we learn from those mistakes, as to avoid such mistakes in the future.

excuse my amazing microsoft paint skills


character relationship graph.

key:
red = a little bad
purple = wary of
green = rather good
the weird green-blue between canary/arius = got off on the wrong foot
blue = decent acquaintance
pink = “I saved the wanderer from being accused of murder and all I got was this pink line!”

6 Likes

canary/drakor has a little red between them because canary’s still temporarily upset at drakor calling her boring. even though she called herself boring first.

2 Likes

canary told him she was boring! is it his fault for trusting her??

1 Like

it’s neither of their faults. it’s your fault for rolling a 1.

3 Likes

…touche

lionel/zelsh/witch are each excluded since none have a relationship with any of the pcs, as far as i know

i would add a line for each of the npcs we’re aware of but that’d be a lot of work and not very accurate/relevant for anyone except. bugibugi.

2 Likes

the other cavaliers

1 Like

does drakor’s stupid mask come off as that in the microsoft paint i think it might’ve looked too much like a ship

it looked like a brown

1 Like

well i suppose that’s fair

this is pretty cool tho let me be clear

hurtful

I’ll have you know he spent a good 2 sp on that mask

5 Likes

*checks the colors*
It looks more like black-red IYAM.
Upon closer inspection, I see that the black is actually a darker shade of teal.

Huh… I know that Wanderer healed Bugibugi, but I don’t recall any backstory between them.

blue can also be referred to as “bugibugi acquaintance” because i only use it for him and i have no other idea on how to define it

2 Likes

I have accidentally avoided the entire party and this is hilarious

3 Likes

Gut reaction:

(I am presently trying to remedy the fact I have not once actually discussed this murder with the pcs lmao)

4 Likes

In that case, you should be able to encounter Arius, ‘Canary’, and Drakor at the outskirts of the village.

Wanderer is further away from us; heading upstream from where the body was found.

we’ll see if this actually happens since I’m going to bed soon

3 Likes