Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Like May asks everyone who they want to execute if they had a choice, Italy gives them the answer and May thinks it’s some word metaphor. Like what?
That just doesn’t make sense to me I think it might have been a slip.

I knew what Italy meant, I just realized that I initially read “IDFM” as “I don’t fucking mind” and I thought that was funny so I typed it into the reply box. I’ve used IDFM to abbreviate I_Dislike_Forum_Mafia’s name several times before.

I know I have tells, but that’s not one of them.

Scum:

Town:

Fair.
But I still don’t like it.

Oh you want Meta, sure I’ll provide it as well

Mafia

You know my last 2 town games so I don’t think I need to link you to them.

aw
I tried

what are your tells then?
just… for future reference

1 Like

I don’t get providing meta… sure, seeking it out from someone else when you’re the one looking, whatever, but if a person’s linking a specific example of something they did in a game, surely they’re aware enough of it to, like suppress that tell? It’s weird to me. The only thing I’ve provided meta for is, just, like, how I tend to word things, and that’s a normal person trait that I could provide meta from my fucking email account for.

seth
deep down in the inner rings of forum mafia
there is a name for a special kind of post, one only known to the most dedicated players
they call it

a joke

5 Likes

You’re asking like I’d know the answer. I’ve played one wolfgame since my triumphant return to Mafia.

are you Isolde?

he’s isolde yes

1 Like

How useful was this modifier?

Italy, you can’t be talking about tier three forbidden knowledge in front of Zorvo. You should know better than that - having sworn the pact and seen the consequences, you should know not to blatantly disregard it like that. Obvious scum, execute immediately.

2 Likes

and here we go…

the spirits
they speak to me
the truth must be heard

2 Likes

I mean, you did say you know you have tells
and you also seem to know what your tells aren’t

so I thought you’d also know what your tells are ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Italy, you can’t do this. It’s not just about you, who knows what they’ll do to me if they see you breaking the terms so flagrantly in front of me… I could be killed, erased from existence, sentenced to Time Prison… or worse, they could stop feeding me free reads. How will I play the game after that, Italy? Consider the consequences… you endanger everyone around you when you act like this.

I have new wagons to cover I think

Yes

1 Like