Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Beancat sure likes to point out they helped kill Italy. That could easily be distancing on D2, and they only decided Italy has to die after Magnus outed jailkeeping them and missing a kill.

I’ll also add crediting Zorvo, that my role and beancat’s role cannot both be town aligned.
I’m town, which means that from my perspective it has to be beancat.

Interesting that beancat said they hardly interacted with 2 wolves. Which coincidentally or not is how Italy was caught as a wolf for not interacting with Neon much.

So beancat, why did you propose a thunderdome between Italy and Magnus with 100% confidence it was a 1 v 1?
I see you also didn’t answer my question earlier on who would be mafia if you and I are both town.

If beancat was town, they wouldn’t know 100% if Magnus stopped the nightkill or not. Yet beancat seemed to know without any shadow of a doubt that mafia were missing a kill the night Italy was jailkept.

BTW Beancat was in Kaguya Sama and they were a wolf in that game.
Kaguya-sama: Love is War Mafia - Game Over - Town & Hitman Win - Forum Games / Completed - Fortress of Lies

1. Beancat when they made their PoE, never listed Jaiden. During D5, do they come in to mention that Jaiden missing two nights of night actions, and not being on Cape90 was suspicious? No, they instead try to quick mislunch my slot 1st thing coming into the thread,

@Silviu200530 @Zorvo This is what I’m mentioning referring beancat’s D5. If I didn’t know any better, a townie in beancat’s shoes should notice that Jaiden the watcher claim wasn’t dying at night and had two nights of missing night actions, which odd-night modifier doesn’t explain. Instead, they try to vote on my slot 1st thing before hosts announced MYLO and then LYLO.

I should add during D6, beancat didn’t mention Jaiden wasn’t on Cape90. Cape90 died N5.

Got an exercise for you both Silviu and Zorvo.
Does town!beancat come in 1st thing D5 to vote my slot, before MYLO then LYLO is announced rather than take stock of the gamestate before making a vote? Then during D6, they should have realised Jaiden as a watcher claim wasn’t dying to mafia night after night and wasn’t on Cape90 the previous night.

Looking at the Kaguya Sama game, beancat as a wolf is in their wolf range voting for their scum buddies for distancing. beancat likes to trumpet how they contributed to the Italy kill, yet their “suspicion” on Italy during D2 never caused a serious wagon to form on Italy. In addition, they like to town read townies to pocket them and in this game, they appear to be following this meta to a t.

Fun CRich things to respond to

…CRich claiming I killed lemon overnight for this is omegalul

…Yes I have TMI that I shot someone, that was the only death that night, and that a scummy slot was claimed to have been jailed.
Kinda hard to not thunderdome between two slots that would solve most mech headache
Another omegalul accusation

Right I don’t
All I know is that a nightkill is missing, and given Magnus claimed the JK on Italy one of them’s probably lying

I’d rather not sift through your 578 posts to prove that you don’t have it either

Ah yes I knew they were not on Cape first thing D5
get real

Shitposting

funny how you mention a wolf range

my range is barely posting and being generally unhelpful, regardless of alignment

so I’m following a met? curious :thinking:

@Silviu200530 @Zorvo

I’ve done jack shit except tunnel Italy/CRich for the past couple days
CRich has claimed false towncred from Neon and hypocritically accused me regarding Jaiden

pick your poison

You are correct on that front. I checked the Kaguya game and you had less than a 100 posts before you got chopped D4.

Beancat you pushed me a heck of a lot more than on Jarek. Wouldn’t it make sense to vig my slot 1st from your perspective?

My resolve was “Jarek if may is town and CRich if may is scum” and i followed it

Also at that time I kinda didn’t have the confidence that I wasn’t just tunneling and being stupid like I do now

Here’s the thing beancat. My slot was more suspicious than Jarek’s was. Logically, you should shoot me 1st to either confirm/disprove your worldview.

The same Jarek who said they wanted to resolve your slot, and died before being able to do so.

Beancat as town KP should think that if Zorvo is correct that my role and beancat’s cannot both be town, then they have a golden opportunity to kill my slot to clear themselves. Instead, they went for Jarek who as I’ve stated before has aired suspicion on beancat. So much so, that they wanted to kill them at night.