Stellaris: Apocalypse Mash - GAME OVER - CRISIS WIN, GALAXY DESTROYED

Not being scared was the thing that let me stop being polarised even to Litten in the recent BotF. I just told myself “it’s fine if he wolfreads me, I am not the Demon, I will distance from my teammates and lead him away from the truth” and accepting it was the first step to making it not happen

I could probably remember it if given 2 minutes hold on

1 Like

Okay I remember it now

1 Like

External memory bank (spreadsheet with a link to every game I’ve ever played)

1 Like

ok ill make things easy for myself and just vote together with blueelixir

This shit is my bread and butter as wolf. I notice so many more interesting towntells people do because I have TMI and can cite them in my reads to look smart

1 Like

yeah so this

you were actually RIGHT about the first quote there
despite being town I planned that pregame and thought ‘you know. this might be read as towny because a wolf would respect their partner more than to say that.’ which is in fact the read arctic and psyx made on it! (iirc the exact wording was decided in the moment, tho i had tried to make an exact draft)

1 Like

PREDETERMINING OPENER, MODS TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEON

1 Like

i think this was in reaction to my bad opener in sorc17er
idk for sure tho

1 Like

It’s always interesting what people do with openers. I noticed a bit ago that I used to always open the thread with a reply to a random post as town (because I’d backread and something would catch my eye) but a cold open as wolf (because I would be too scared to randomly comment, I’d think more about my opener). Employed the strategy of responding against Litten in the BotF to great success

1 Like

i never wolf so i can’t compare my openers :pensive:

1 Like

(iirc i have played like. 2 or 3 wolfgames this year??)

and the hydra one is the only recent one
and that had a hydra opening so

1 Like

clearly this means that if i opener im town

1 Like

wow arctic thinks i’m a higher impact wolf :sunglasses:

2 Likes

may
why was trying to kill people towny

1 Like

I’m a higher impact wolf in that the impact crater left by me blowing up and dying is. Large

1 Like

2 Likes

Cause it is. He just sounded normal

BY EXISTING RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE BECOME THE LUCKY RECEPIENT OF AN ISO.

1 Like