Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

It was less of that more of me saying “mate you know i call myself dumb often. Your rushing to much” but i can get how you see that

1 Like

I’ll be back just need to finish dinner tho. Keep asking away then i will fire some questions back at ya. Aussie question time

1 Like

Just shout at me if I sound nonsensical again. This was not the first time.

I’m happy with your explanations on Achro and Kiiruma, I can see your viewpoints for them both. I do think you have narrow townleans on them, if that makes sense; regarding Zenon, your best explanation for why you townread her was that she seemed on-point with her reads and reaction fishing. A macro read, if you will.
Was the Mason talk earlier indicating that you had an unstated towny sense of camaraderie with Zenon, or am I reading too much into things?

Now that you mention it, I’m kinda hungry as well.

1 Like

That’s also where my head is at. I would be surprised if Lea was Mafia; she’s more likely either Town or SK. It’s been a while since her last pop in.

These reads are fairly tame, I think. Then again, everyone seems to be fairly chill this game.
@Frostwolf103 tell me a story.

1 Like

Mmmhm, when Proph pointed what my read was on them i realised my read was only due to me only playing with them as town.

I said this which i will uphold as soon as they come back online to share a scum game

i mean, i think me and zenon have respect for each other (or at least i do) but i have only played with her once before so it was more of a joke around rather then anything.

Grab some food enjoy yourself!

idk she seems like she is trying to blend in to much. and then when it was brought up they had a cover of “It was all a trap and achro fell for it!” but then why trap specifically achro?

I would love to hear story to!

1 Like

I think Zenon’s trying to play differently compared to how they used to play, given the account change, although if you’re curious in reading a past game of theirs on this site, here you go: Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory).
I can’t get up.

I would rather not have to answer for other people, because I’m a devil’s advocate and not a defence attorney, but I would assume it was due to familiarity with Achro. They’re from the same site, after all.

thats fair but i think alot of people came with them. like sultan, Mr L and Igcd. Why try to trap specifically achro there. I did ask this question before but she is offline so i will wait for her response

1 Like

Thankyou! But yeah thats right. zenon is trying to play differently but old habbits dont just go away with a click of the fingers.

2 Likes

Good morning everyone, don’t expect much acitivity since I am busy on my visit to Luxemburg today

Leafia (4): sulit, Mr.L, Prophylaxis, Achromatic
Achromatic (2): Marluna, Lea
Lea (2): Zenon, Leafia
ElizaThePsycho (1): Hippopablompoyeetus
Zenon (1): IfGodCouldDie
IfGodCouldDie (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (7): SultanOfSlam, Garfooled, Frostwolf103, ElizaThePsycho, Magnus, Hazardwaste, May

Leafia being top wagon with at least two counterwagons Acromatic and Lea, 8 people to take a quick look.

Achro has plenty of meta on players I don’t know, from town and mafia perspectives. Nice to meet you all for those who haven’t recognized me.

Sounds like good question to get it started, the players I do not personally know are God, Sultan, Lea, Mr. L, Sulit, Prophy and about 11 players I have more experience with them in recent games and from the past with everlasting impression.

Most helpful town:

Acromatic
Magnus
Kiiruma

Most harmful scum:

Leafia
Hippo
Neon

I know from experience that Acromatic and Magnus have sound reason as townies and can imitate that play as wolf, I am looking at you Magnus. Kiiruma may have been scum recently, he is however the one I townread him the most I spend in my first ever town game back in '16 and haven’t changed my view since.

As such, Leafia I have seen them more as scum and less town, I will look into the player soon don’t expect my findings very soon.

I always seem to be in unfriendly terms with Neon due to be in opposite faction all the time, I should make sure that I pay more attention to ‘Zenon’ as the day progresses.

Oh Hippo, how can I not forget you. You are quite an trickster.

I’m sure I don’t know what you could possibly mean.

VOTE: Leafia

Ai Upick, you cant avoid that game

I liked Achros garfooled take

I’m sure that game isn’t indicative of anything, given the chaotic nature of an AI UPick game. Forshore.

Hello Hippo. Thanks for putting Leafia on five, I guess. Could you give me your best hot take read?

I disagree, chaotic yes but that doesn’t mean that you aren’t very townsiding and manipulative in that game as wolf that plays and feels like a townie

I very publicly claimed to be the serial killer in my first post. Speaking of which, have you managed to read past Achro’s opener yet?

If you mean Leafia’s vote on Achro for being perfomative on the opener, then I am not far off reading.

1 Like

I would prefer it greatly if you managed to pick out a few impactful exchanges or moments in the last 800 posts and shared your thoughts on them when you get a chance. Not for my personal sake, but because you’ve been absent for the last sixteen hours and it’s the best way for you to be read.
Democratic.

2 Likes

Its not exactly possible at this moment

Would you believe that this amazing sentence contains ninety two letters, one comma and a single question mark?