Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

Where did you get these messages from?

from hours of entertaining my brother on roblox and losing my mind
ur welcome
i think what i was going for wasā€¦ ppl that were agreeable but went henry backstab gif on Achro at EoD
i donā€™t think there was anyone like that tho, remind me if im wrong

Leafia Interaction Analysis

So from what I recall from Leafia, she has a tendency to TMI her partners to hell and back, so Iā€™m going to take a look at who she suspects and place more scrutiny on them.

Also, previously I had the bandwidth and energy to do these both ways (see how people interact with Leafia as well as how Leafia interacted with them) ā€“ I no longer have that energy or bandwidth to do something like that. I spent a lot of time on thread rereads my last game and I think that, while they have their time and place, they are a rather inefficient way to generate content and solve over the course of a 48 hour Day. Iā€™m going to place more emphasis on solving people in real-time in lieu of this.

Warning, this is a big wallpost so Iā€™m going to spoiler it and then talk about my conclusions at the end.

Leafia Interaction Analysis

Lea and Leafia have some back-and-forth here about how their names are similar. Honestly I feel like these conversations are bound to happen due to the similarities of username so Iā€™m not really putting much stock here.

Pretty sure Leafia is speaking the truth here when it comes to Mr. L? Think the way she is framing this makes me believe Mr L is town.

I feel like wolves wouldnā€™t really have issues with people townreading their buddies - like why ruffle these feathers when you see some strong townies townread your buddy? The only issue here is that I know that Leafia has massive TMI issues, but I still donā€™t think that she would position herself like this if she was buddies with Marluna.

This feels a little unaligning for Lea/Leafia if I squint? This is a very micro interaction Iā€™m using to determine this read though.

This also feels a little unaligning IMO. Like, Iā€™d imagine that alarm bells would be ringing throughout most of D1 if Lea was wolfbuddies with Leafia, but the first Lea post makes me think that she genuinely doesnā€™t know Leafiaā€™s alignment and is pretty non-chalant here. If Lea is panicking then sheā€™s doing a great job not showing it in-thread.

I feel like this is Leafia trying to justify/appeal to Lea. You donā€™t need to appeal to your own wolfbuddies.

Lol

Legit no idea what to make of this interaction but itā€™s funny at least.

I think this is pretty villagery for IGCD ā€“ again Leafia is appealing to him and if my theory is correct I donā€™t think Leafia really appeals to scumbuddies.

I feel like this vote on sulit is pretty out of place honestly? Maybe Leafia TMI? Iā€™ll have to see who else she was voting.

Kiiruma v lol.

Youā€™re probably right!

Another person who Leafia pressured, but after looking at that early game Iā€™m unsure of Lea actually being a wolf.

Eliza v lol

This is easyyyyy

Zenon v easyyyyyy

Hippo maybe v?

Tales of the Abyss - Day 2 (16/18) - #836 by Leafia

This entire post is super spewing for Zenon imo unless Zenon decided to just let Leafia set sail early on (which could be a thing, she came under an immense amount of pressure early and the best thing a wolf could do in that spot would be bus imo)

feels like tmi

think this is shade

confirmation bias makes me think that leafia is telling the truth here

this emotion feels exasperated coming from leafia re:zenon

think occamā€™s razor points to zenon just being a villager

marluna spewed v

this is leafia appealing directly to zenon imo

i think there is a wolf in (may/sulit/hazard/frost) potentially

yeah hazard can go down, my gut tells me that he pr

garfooled talked a lot with leafia here so they might not be wolves

marluna v yay

(may/sulit/hazard/frost) is the pile Iā€™m looking at

she also voted magnus late but iā€™m prettttty sure magnus is town? only thing that iā€™m leery eyeing him so far is his excessive focus on the neutral

bizarre focus when nearly no one has been focused on sulit

Conclusions:

1. Leafia continuously displayed tmi/inside information that she knows that Marluna is town, and she attempted to butt into a conversation about how she didnā€™t understand why Marluna was town early. Donā€™t think you get into that convo if theyā€™re talking about a teammate of yours.

2. Post 541 Leafia says ā€œbut I think Elizaā€™s frustration sounds villagery enough to meā€. Think that means she is town.

3. Post 619 Leafia goes ā€œOkay. Pretty sure Hippo is a villager hereā€ ā€“ heā€™s maybe town? They also had some conversations where it felt like Hippo was trying to get something out of her. Not 100% sure about this.

4. Kiiruma super town. ā€œItā€™s just something I can see Kiiruma do as a villager. It shows to md that heā€™s feeling relaxed and silly. Thatā€™s my take on it anyway.ā€

5. Zenon really town unless they were intending on hellbussing Leafia from the start. ā€œZenon. You agreed with me that Achro is llaying sifferently than normal this game and he literally admitted to playing differently because he had invited four friends from GameFaqs to join this game.ā€

1. Lea likely town for feeling fairly unaligned with Leafia early game? Leafia tried to appeal/justify herself to Lea and thatā€™s not really something wolves do to other wolves.

2. IGCD/Sultan/Mr.L all likely town, early game she mentioned ā€œwilling to give Mr L a slim townleanā€ and IGCD she also directly appealed to early on. Sultan is a little weaker but I still think theyā€™re town?

3. Garfooled talked with Leafia a lot so he is softly unaligned due to that.

4. I think Magnus is town because of the way Leafia tried to shade him near EoD.

5. (Frostwolf, May, Sulit, Hazard) is the pile I want to focus on as the people who have the least solid interactions with Leafia ā€“ more accurately, these are the people Leafia was suspecting but didnā€™t have clearing conversations with any of them, which leads me to suspect that she had TMI on these people. Leafia barely mentions Frost aside from how he could be a wolf - they barely interact together. Leafia designated May as the ā€œbest execution for Todayā€ but quickly abandoned that. Leafia and Sulit interacted a few times early game but mostly they just poked random sticks at each other without interacting deeply. Hazardā€¦ my gut tells me that heā€™s likely town but Leafia didnā€™t have solid interactions with him.

3 Likes

:wave:

1 Like
Hi.
1 Like

Onething about Leafia is that she has been tol d many times that she TMIs her teammates and such, so, likeā€¦ itā€™s certainly something sheā€™s aware of and can work to change. She also ddinā€™t really have a distinctive line ofā€¦ singular focus, pushing for anyone in particular, she was reaching out for any vote she thought she could get. I donā€™t feel the vibes of either the hard bus she goes for with many teammates (though the ā€œoh, someone suspected my teammates, better run to agreeā€ is something that couldstill be presentI want to lookfor that in particular)

It makes me more cautious of those townreads she clearly gave consciously, especially given you r pile there contains me and one of my higher townreads. However I very much think the more subconscious/passive attempts to appeal to people are valuable & probably fairly reliable

Achromatic

Prophylaxis
Marluna
Magnus
Zenon
Mr.L
SultanOfSlam
IfGodCouldDie
Garfooled
Kiiruma
ElizaThePsycho
Hippopablompoyeetus
Lea
Hazardwaste
May
sulit
Frostwolf103

Leafia

?

@Zenon Talk to me about Hazardwaste being towncore for you? I havenā€™t really done an exhaustive examination of their posts yet, just that their interactions with Leafia pinged me. You have Hazard as strong town and Chris had him as decently strong town so I want to default to the opinions of people who have more meta experience with Hazard.

Looking forward to above readlist being like, massively wrong and Iā€™m mega washed lmao.

Yea, wonā€™t deny that I was extremely loose in declaring people town based off of Leafia declaring them town.

Could easily see myself being wrong here; Iā€™m just presenting my surface level gut takes thus far off of a cursory examination of Leafiaā€™s posts.

1 Like

Prophylaxis went from ā€œIā€™ll just sheep Achroā€ to rearranging their list big time over TMI reads?
What TMI does Leafia have on Frost?
And from what I remember Leafia just ignored one scum buddy and displayed theatre with the other one.
But hmm in another game I was with Leafia why is my mind blanking? uhhh Strategem? They kinda ignored their teammate on there too.
I think Leafia is a bit paranoid of pushing their teem after Need For Speed.
@Magnus Correct me if Iā€™m wrong?

1 Like

Youre going to need ot be more specific zones run like 50000 those

The one we were both in lol

Also htis is so sucks a post to make iotā€™s antisolvy

OH irght sh ewas wolf in 27 I forgot about that honestly. Yeah she just ignroed sulit for the most part until it cae down to thje wire

They call me Most Dewdicated Player because I continue t o attempt tr play the gme when I am clearly half aslep

1 Like

True but I wanna know what the heck happened May!!

I /??? What do you ean what happened. Proph is playing hte game??? ?Hwat are you talking about how is this sus whatā€™s. Like. People change hteir minds you are sooooop osting an d the

fair enough
it was what was on my mind, and i often just post without a filter

1 Like

Ypuā€™re are a wolf

Idk I think I am basically still sheeping Chrisā€™s townreads, especially on the GameFAQs folk

I need to read through sulitā€™s ISO because admittedly a lot of my read on her is based off of this interaction analysis. That will come tomorrow

Not in hindsight. Leafia didnā€™t scumread Sulit to oblivion, but the clues were definitely there and in-line with her past behaviour. It was less noticeable because she only had one teammate.

Summary
1 Like