The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

Ugh I have to go to école, fortunately it’s green week where :sparkles: we watch documentaries about being green :sparkling_heart: because it’s raining outside today.

We don’t even do anything, I feel I have an inherent fear of schools.

More willing to let Jaiden down than Suit Guy, huh

May hasn’t wall posted. Sus.

2 Likes

Garfuld how are you

asking questions

ignore that part

[quote=“May, post:139, topic:3770”]
Alright, Arctic elaboration time.

I don’t have much experience with Arctic - we have one proper game played together, and he was a wolf in that one, but from what I’ve seen, he’s a very confident as scum, and rightfully so. The fact that the wolfteam he led had zero fear came across in the general gamestate to me before I even knew he specifically was a wolf. His opening posts in that game were, again, very confident:

(Fucked up the quotes thread is here: Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered - #46 by Arctic )

hmmmm. honestly, i often find that eliza is actually more verbose as a wolf with her explanations for stuff because she’s trying to post to get townread and avoid scumreads, which is a consideration she doesn’t usually have as town.
have you seen eliza as a wolf before? and what was wrong with her opener?

meh, okay. in general though i find it a little odd that you believe eliza being concise is a scumtell particularly seeing as this is RVS and you haven’t seen her wolf before (i find it’s actually the opposite lol).
VOTE: May
you are being put in the naughty chair. whether you are mafia or were trying to reach for that read on eliza in an honest attempt to get the game going is tbd

He immediately recognized what I was doing because he knew I was town, and he also knew that I was making a push on a townie, so he was happy to state that my read fucking sucked, which it obviously did. These posts… should’ve set off more alarm bells in my head than it did at the time, but what can I say, I feel immediate kinship with anyone who will help me take a game out of RVS.

10th post
way more thoughtful
more engaged

oh shit gar pops back in to sus someone else. Hey Gar!

I am town. I’m feeling the towniest of all of the towns in townsville.

you cannot tell me you are putting in equal effort as that game
for a comparison

I was wolf in that game.

2 Likes

welll shit

1 Like

Yea, exactly. Earlygame effort is NAI for me. It’s a mesaure of unstableness of hte Mind and I’m currently very unstable due to being ill and up at 2 AM and in discussion board brain

1 Like

may is 3p

2 Likes

May has the fastest keyboard in the west

3 Likes

Htre smarter May of ages past would just simply not post in mafia game at this time. He’d show up to the game 24 hours late wiwth boba in hand and go Well what’s happening. However. 24 hour day phases, and my mind has eroded somewhat since the old days

you have two minutes to get your act together
read me

Atlas no, u get to read me. Right now.

I can hit 150 WPM on typing tests ^-^ Not sustained I hover more around 120 then

Look at how town I am