The Grand Idea Game in which Nothing Can Go Wrong in Any Way Whatsoever - GAME OVER

What the hell are you people doing.

If anything the day interactions from previous game day has shown that there’s wolf between Silviu, IcetFeelsPain and Kiiruma (The Pope, not feudral lord)

looks like I need to ISO IceT then

kii cannot be the pope
ever
erase the thought

3 Likes

Not unless there’s no other mafia social role that will make sure that no vote against the target will count, exists.

I want no stone left unturned.

there is no lord under that description

1 Like

Correct, but I didn’t mention Mafia Social Lord

pope was created after the game was made, fyi
which means that pope cannot exist in this game

1 Like

this only works for two hours, and it wasnt announced
this was announced, was said to be by the lord, and said to be for the entire day

I am pretty sure its only announced you cannot be executed for the day, Pope can do that too.

what number is it?

pope was created after the game was randed
it was randed up to role 272
pope is role 300+

No it’s not.

I am using Grand Idea Thread - Moderated link

2 Likes

Are you confusing with this role

You are Arcey, a [Mafia] Snow Emperor

Passive: Don’t call me that!
Whenever someone calls you Arcey and pings you in thread, they will die at the end of the following day.

Passive: Lost a Bet
Players who vote with you on a wagon you have started will have their vote count as 2 and if that wagon goes over you will kill the last player to vote that wagon.

Passive: Backed it up with a source
If you would get executed and you provided some sort of source 5 hours before your potential execution, you will survive the execution but your vote will count as zero.

You win when all Mafia members have been completely eliminated, and when at least 1 Town member is still alive.

1 Like

oh god frost was right

alright
lets see
i have an host public response answer
im gonna see if i can find something else

oh pope is a mafia role
I thought pope was another neutral I’m like “literally why does this matter they’re not a scum either way”

this modconfirms kii as the Feudal lord

1 Like

I literally quoted that role yesterday too

?

Why couldn’t he just ask it privately.

thats not my point
a moderator (eliza) said that, publically, kii cannot use his ability, to grant serfdom, to give Fenrir inf shots