UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

sometning feels off but you are fine rn I guess

1 Like

I thought I was feeling similarly attacked in a way that I felt attacked in Flicker so I went and checked and this is actually like the exact play book Leafia used on me

1 Like

Like we have vigi’s but I’ve already said why we cannot use the vigi’s to resolve leafia

I can’t tell Min who I’m gonna shoot because then I get targetted if I’m shooting a wolf.

Min can’t tell me who they’re shooting because same problem.

If we don’t co-ordinate and the WIFOM says “shoot X” then it’s a guessing game on if Min does it, I do it, or we both do it and I accidentally heal the vigi shot.

1 Like

Oh yeah I lied about being the singer to cover

Alana claimed real singer I’m cop

2 Likes

If that’s the case, then if scum have framing roles you fell right into it. Ofc there’s a world where you are FPSing for reactions though that will be obvious sooner or later.

1 Like

Enjoy. Read Leafias ISO around me around post 300 everyone like no cap

1 Like

Hello. I’m the actual singer. Neon is my role. We are in a neigborhood and decided to switch roles.

1 Like

Ill just not do that but say I agree with you.

1 Like

I dunno mech info wins games

1 Like

I’m the real Singer

1 Like

No. It just means people really should start considering what I say and stop assuming I’m always a wolf just trying their best to survive.

In fact, I’ve thought of an acid test for Jarek to take that’ll help determine whether or not I’m right about him being a wolf. Min, what number did you say today? I’ll make that number of posts so you have the possibility of shooting not you targeted me tonight, but don’t say whether or not you’ll shoot me. Jarek, tell us whether or not you targeted me tomorrow before min says anything.

Sound like a good plan everyone?

1 Like

Yeah probably not.

1 Like

I am literally the. Neighborhood

I never die

1 Like

I must have been on acid when reading this as it reads as German

1 Like

Works for me kill Leafia

1 Like

I’m a mason for everyone in the game this is your mason chat hello

1 Like

Weird take scum

1 Like

You go that way I go this way. Divide and conquer.

1 Like

It’s pretty scummy not to even listen to what I’m saying and accuse me of being 100% wolf. Both worlds should be considered.

1 Like

Okay

1 Like