UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

@Achromatic

1 Like

Of course i know kingmaker, yes

Although only in mountainous games.

1 Like

Anyway leafia do you not remember catbae in love is war omgusing me into the sun day 2

1 Like

Fair enough. I propose we do that here. With me as the kingmaker thing. If I don’t end up voting out a wolf today, I won’t even fight my execution tomorrow. I’ve grown confident enough in my reads to take that gamble. Not 100% set on Magnus at the moment, but he’s definitely a candidate.

1 Like

That was Kaguya right?

1 Like

Townreading someone for something not at all alignment-indicative, seems like an obvious joke.
So you voted for pressure, received an OMGUS vote, so you stuck to voting Jarek. Then you backed off with a nulltown lean. Something doesn’t seem right about that.

No, that was Morbtainado SOD1.

“You vote me, I vote you.”
That’s the principle of OMGUS. And yeah, I’ve seen villagers do this. And so have you, iirc? We were in the same games?

1 Like

can someone explain what a singer is

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Antitown role that is given to town that will rolecop a random town role to mafia. Why?

1 Like

It wasn’t at all obvious. Why wouldn’t I stick to voting him after he OMGUSed me like that?

Never from just a pressure vote though. Just because you apply pressure to someone doesn’t make you scum.

Yeah. I remember that one.

1 Like

@Leafia why is magnus a wolf?

1 Like

What doesnt seem right?

1 Like

cuz I just started reading thread a bit and saw it was mentioned by host at start of game but idk what a singer is so I wanted to ask

1 Like

Singer - MafiaWiki (mafiascum.net)
Let’s not forget that the singer is mod confirmed to exist this game.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I missed this lol

1 Like

Is this a one-time thing or is it every second day?

1 Like

Singer should claim imo. Confirmed town and it hurts mafia to kill it. Easy peasy.

I think.

1 Like

Oh wait i lied. Upon death

Misread wiki abort

1 Like

Leafia made a pressure vote, claiming to have taken a joke seriously, and saw an OMGUS vote as being suspicious. Leafia then says Jarek misrepresented her argument, but ultimately nulltown leans Jarek, apparently backing off because Jarek’s wrong, drawing a comparison to Jaiden when she was completely right that game. So the comparison doesn’t hold up, either.

1 Like