UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

What doesnt seem right?

1 Like

cuz I just started reading thread a bit and saw it was mentioned by host at start of game but idk what a singer is so I wanted to ask

1 Like

Singer - MafiaWiki (mafiascum.net)
Let’s not forget that the singer is mod confirmed to exist this game.

1 Like

thanks

1 Like

I missed this lol

1 Like

Is this a one-time thing or is it every second day?

1 Like

Singer should claim imo. Confirmed town and it hurts mafia to kill it. Easy peasy.

I think.

1 Like

Oh wait i lied. Upon death

Misread wiki abort

1 Like

Leafia made a pressure vote, claiming to have taken a joke seriously, and saw an OMGUS vote as being suspicious. Leafia then says Jarek misrepresented her argument, but ultimately nulltown leans Jarek, apparently backing off because Jarek’s wrong, drawing a comparison to Jaiden when she was completely right that game. So the comparison doesn’t hold up, either.

1 Like

Look at how he’s trying to misrepresent me. It just doesn’t feel natural. It’s NAI yet he’s trying to make it look scummy. He’s not even trying to analyze why we deach did what we did but just jumping to conclusions. Itjust feels like he found a LHF in me and has decided to try and shade me to see if I’d be a possible misexe.

That’s the vibe I’m getting anyway and he hasn’t even tried analyzing anyone else. He’s super focused on me. When he’s a villager, he tends to be more analytical than this and this is feeling like a carbon copy of his last scum game in a way.

1 Like

It’s rolemadness. Let the Singer claim a few days later when everyone’s roles are publicly known, because we know someone’s going to suggest a massclaim sooner or later.

1 Like

Why the comparison to jaiden? She was right to scum read you

1 Like

Okay got it. Drawing a conclusion here i think sec

1 Like

Can you link his last scum game?

1 Like

It literally does hold up because Jaiden acted exactly like Jarek was acting and Jaiden was town. Jaiden was completely misrepresenting me that game too. Only differance was that I was a wolf in that one.

1 Like

Right for the wrong reasons though.

1 Like

You can find spec/scumchat here as well if you’re curious about how I failed so spectacularly.

1 Like

It was this one: UFO Sighting Main Thread

It was the one before this one actually.

1 Like

You linked this thread.

1 Like

Oops. Let’s try that again.

1 Like