UFO Sighting Main Thread - Game Over (Aliens Win.)

Why the comparison to jaiden? She was right to scum read you

1 Like

Okay got it. Drawing a conclusion here i think sec

1 Like

Can you link his last scum game?

1 Like

It literally does hold up because Jaiden acted exactly like Jarek was acting and Jaiden was town. Jaiden was completely misrepresenting me that game too. Only differance was that I was a wolf in that one.

1 Like

Right for the wrong reasons though.

1 Like

You can find spec/scumchat here as well if you’re curious about how I failed so spectacularly.

1 Like

It was this one: UFO Sighting Main Thread

It was the one before this one actually.

1 Like

You linked this thread.

1 Like

Oops. Let’s try that again.

1 Like

Yeah. This one is it.

1 Like

VOTE: litten

@Magnus

Hi

I get where you are coming from but i think this is similar to how leafia reacted to being voted in love is war including not liking someone focusing on her. I can understand where she is coming from here.

2 Likes

My bad there. You’ve seen his last few town games I think Achro since you were in them.

1 Like

@Leafia

Jaiden cased you hard to start love is war and was town.

1 Like

If you’re sure about that, alright. There’s always time for us to form a definitive opinion.

1 Like

Well i have to give leafia crafty credit now because i taught her well but i think ‘the only difference is i was a wolf’ comes from the brain of town more often than not.

2 Likes

Actually, come to think about ot, you’re right. UNVOTE for the time being. I’ll be having my eye on Magnus though.

1 Like

why was leafia scum reading magnus

1 Like

Because as town she feels like lhf whereas when she is wolf she is a wolf goddess ready to eat town alive.

3 Likes

My theory atm

2 Likes

As for Litten, I’m not so sure he’s a wolf Achro. It’s mostly gut, but I’ve seen him act the way he’s acting this game as a villager too.

1 Like