Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

Your suggestion to take it because it can spew players wolves?

Its semi scaring me how much Gyrlander is posting like I do when a wolf. Mainly that last one about being happy that someome is pushing him.

2 Likes

Well, my general impression of the votes that are casted on me as that they are very weak. Okay, you feel “WEIRD” about some of my posts, or even “feel them MANUFACTURED” or “don’t really EXPLAIN THEIR READS” (already explained I mainly rely on gut reads). There isn’t a lot to respond to such votes besides what I’ve already said so I feel like my train is just a random one and condemned to derail.

Random comment: I’d be okay with voting Hally.

you’re probably right but this entire time i’ve been trying to work up a coutnerwagon on zorvo who i now think is probably town and wolves just weren’t taking it so i can’t just sit on my hands here

plus fucking up the wolves’ plan at eod is funny

it’s saulin time

I hate all these wagons tbh

Well it’s not like Heisen himself has done anything worthwhile so if we ignore circumstance he could be a wolf easily, you know? So there’s that.

But yeah if he is town then a lot of people look a lot worse because he’s just been chilling here. Just chilling. Game state bad, heisen on top. Game state good, heisen on top. Achro tries to point out that Eliza’s role feels very 3p and why are we giving her what she wants ‘oh my god please why’ and achro is told ‘no troubles, only dreams’

Like… it’s fucking weird man.

Then just vote Hally with me! :grin:

Join me on gorta

Ew

Gorta LHF.

Could be a wolf but never a priority

Well, the thing about gut/ping is you should be able to go into a little detail even if it isn’t deeply analytical. If you can’t do that then how do I verify you aren’t just lying to me?

VOTE: Gyrlander

VOTE: Outedwolf

i do whatever my son says

1 Like

i am so absurdly easy to pocket

1 Like

sorry can’t be a lumberjack today

Outedwolf (3): SaulGoodman, HowardHamlin, GaulSoodman

I am sensing a theme.

3 Likes

sorry you can’t handle that we’re the breaking baddies :clown_face::high_heel:

(you do realize your vote fits my current agenda right)