Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

I’ll be waiting you Rue… if you dare to challenge me.

yeah and i believe there is 4 wolves alive and thus we are in mylo and i am not gonna eliminate someone just for having a useless role?

if you think rue is wolfy for other reasons thats fine but i feel like all of the mech speculation you’ve done this game is p dangerous

wasnt that the game u were wolves with seth and whysper?

cuz if so that wasnt umineko

and also sabis role is almost identical to a wolf role from a past umineko game as me and ghana discussed on like d3 anyway :person_shrugging:

might be, but let’s take a moment to realize that a painter has been a wolf role before

pretty sure it was another astand game at least

if its the game im thinking of it was a proph game

anyway i dont think anyone is saying rue is a villager because of her role im simply saying that “her role is useless lets kill her” is objectively a p garbage argument regardless of its accuracy lmao

I might be delirious, but I swear I saw people claiming that Rue couldn’t be scum because weak role

you probably saw me saying the opposite is stupid

Ah yeah of course. Because i thought eliza was some 3p for most of the day due to how she treated me different in kaguya. However when she voted me in a trolly way it gave me the same vibe as her death tunnel in that game so i felt better about her and thus couldnt care less if heisen died.

((okay im back now
((i was gonna go back in character for this but couldnt think of how to word my point
((but i’m pretty sure gyr being lost wolf makes basically everything make sense
((it explains his weird pushing for everyone to flavor claim earlier
((it explains his eod2
((it explains the lack of a blitz so far this phase
((it explains how he’s been pulling claims out of nowhere to push stuff

((like
((read his d2 ruby progression
((its super fake
((and i think he realized something mechanically for it
((and was either wrong about it or trying to signal with it

Damn what a good explanation you have there. “He was actually lone wolf, so he was actually scumhunting trying to find his partners!”. Pretty sure we can use the same reasoning for EVERYONE. But nice try.

((lw gyr implies w visor
((his insistence on visor’s role being clearing if real
((also the doused thing
((seems just like an attempt to justify saving visor today
((especially after he claimed on d5 that he was out of actions

((also he literally townread visor
((and was pushing katze d5
((so why douse visor and not katze

(please show posts)

gib quotez im lazy

but also if its lost wolf or town im still prob not gonna vote him cuz lol

((this

You’re right. I’m not even gonna try. If you want to lynch your only Town KP claim go ahead and end the game with a pitiful lynch.

visor is the mafia lost wolf finder and keeps targeting zack because he thinks its funny

gg game solved

1 Like

You tell me how I miraculously know that visor is wolf btw.